This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

1.2.2) Runway

Topic » 1.2.2) Runway

1782 days 3 hours ago
MichelleObama
Welcome to the main stage ladies. As we have just seen, James Blake McMichaelson has quit. We will proceed with eliminations regardless.
1782 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
uh oh it's weegee time
1782 days 3 hours ago
MichelleObama
Will the following queens please step forward
1782 days 3 hours ago
MichelleObama
Big Poops
Chinese Immigrant Slave
Kandi Cotton
Marty-James
Tsuzuki Suzuki
P. P. Renekton
1782 days 3 hours ago
MichelleObama
the 6 of you represent the best and worst of the week. The rest of you can row row row yours boats to the dock on the other side of the lake
1782 days 3 hours ago
MichelleObama
I'll begin critiques with Marty-James.

So I think a really common theme this week was a lot of people not following all the instructions. I required a runway, pic of boat, name of boat, and why the boat is named that.

You gave me 3/4. Now while that was probably par for this challenge, a difference between your submission and a lot of the other ones was that I could sometimes kinda infer the explanation of why the boat is named what it is, but i really had nothing to go off for you.

Like maybe if I really wanted to read into it, you might be saying Terry Crews is having a midlife crisis, but I think you just didn't read the part where I asked for a name explanation. Your runway is probably the best thing about your submission. However the boat wasn't particularly interesting and the name/image I saw myself when picking out examples for this challenge so like... what can I say
1782 days 3 hours ago
MichelleObama
Up next is Tsuzuki Suzuki.

Your submission left me confused. I wasn't even sure if you named it really. If im giving you the benefit of the doubt, im guessing your ship is named "underwater." But your description of "very scene and futuristic" doesn't make sense. I really have to draw on the picture to make an assumption, which wasn't what I asked. As for your outfit, I don't really see it as any sort of boat wear rlly. It just seems like something I'd maybe wear to school in November.
1782 days 3 hours ago
MichelleObama
Onto P. P. Renekton.

I was blown away by your runway. You look absolutely dashing in your outfit. And it really ties together well with your boat, which was probably the most interesting approach to a boat that was taken. You had a name that fit the boat, you told a nice story explaining the name, it made sense, and was funny. You really checked all the boxes for me
1782 days 3 hours ago
MichelleObama
Next is Chinese Immigrant Slave

Even though your description was short, it made me smile and you were in character delivering it to me. Your boat seems like a rockin party I wanna be on if I'm ever trying to leave Vietnam. I'm also a fan of your runway, the gun was a nice accessory.
1782 days 2 hours ago
MichelleObama
Kandi Cotton.

One thing I will say is that I really appreciate you following all the instructions. My critique from last week still stands where you need to give it up deelishus you look like a woman. Also, while you gave me a boat, name, and story, it was all very bland and uninspired. Thank you for following directions though, and I suppose even if you do look like a woman your outfit is technically something that would be worn on a boat.
1782 days 2 hours ago
MichelleObama
Finally we come to Big Poops.

You really took a big shit on this challenge and i loved it. Your boat was very cutely designed. I think you had the most clever name out of all the bunch. And your runway was to die for. You're really posing and working every angle while being at the mercy of your buoyancy in the water. I really love the poop clouds underneath you, its a very interesting set of pants. My only gripe is that I did ask the name to be explained to me and you didn't do that. Luckily making an inference to why you named your boat what you did was very easy.
1782 days 2 hours ago
MichelleObama
Chinese Immigrant Slave, I'm granting you asylum, you're safe
1782 days 2 hours ago
MichelleObama
P. P. Renekton, your ancestors would be proud of your tribute.

Big Poops, you proved that the turd really does always rise to the top.
1782 days 2 hours ago
MichelleObama
Big Poops
You are safe and may row your boat to the other dock.

That means P.P. Renekton, Condragulations you are the winner of this weeks challenge.
1782 days 2 hours ago
MichelleObama
Kandi Cotton, your sugar really disolved on the high seas this week

Marty-James there was a lot left to be desired

Tsuzuki Suzuki, you showed that you are NOT an all-terrain vehicle this week
1782 days 2 hours ago
MichelleObama

open group

Ya Daddy's Drag King Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!