This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

1.1.2) Runway

Topic » 1.1.2) Runway

1784 days 22 hours ago
MichelleObama
*I walk down the runway*

https://i.imgur.com/xkjBezt.gif
1784 days 22 hours ago
MichelleObama
Would the following girls step forward:

Arthur Timothy Read
Big Poops
Chinese Immigrant Slave
Jameson Blake McMichaelson
Marty-James
Neleh but a boy
Tsuzuki Suzuki

I enjoyed almost all your looks, but tonight y'all are just princes and not kings. You are safe...you may leave the stage
1784 days 22 hours ago
MichelleObama
The rest of you make up the tops and bottoms of the week.
1784 days 22 hours ago
MichelleObama
Lets start with the critiques
1784 days 22 hours ago
MichelleObama
Kandi Cotton: I don't see anything regal about your look other than maybe the hair. But clearly the dress you got straight from the Baby GAP. But most importantly... you need to give it up deelishus you look like a woman
1784 days 22 hours ago
MichelleObama
Luigi Gui: I loved this look. I liked how you both look like a king but also a like the head chief of your army. I feel like this whole look is cohesive and on point. I also like the colors being different from most of the other guys. Also the sash reminds me of what the brazilian diplomats wear and idk i just rlly liked the sash detail a lot
1784 days 22 hours ago
MichelleObama
The Governor: Now, I will start off with the positive. I think the look is constructed well and fits ur body very nicely. However, you do not look like a king AT ALL. you are maybe an assistant manager at a tax firm AT BEST, not even a CEO. you are closer to a peasant than a king. This is disappointing as I see lots of potential in you
1784 days 22 hours ago
MichelleObama
I touched ur kids: This look really blew me away. I love how you made up your face like the King of Pop, it really gave the upper half of your look a regal vibe other than just wearing a crown which was what a lot of others did. This look really fits ur character without having the theme lost. I loved it!
1784 days 22 hours ago
MichelleObama
Ima man: well you didn't submit so...LOL
1784 days 22 hours ago
MichelleObama
P.P. Renekton: I think you probably went for the most interesting and modern interpretation of the king. I smiled and laughed seeing you walk down the runway. The burger king crown was really cute and fitting. I also love the use of miss king of the dinosaurs T-rex. I love ur creativity.
1784 days 22 hours ago
MichelleObama
Luigi Gui ur safe, you may leave the stage.
1784 days 22 hours ago
MichelleObama
I touched ur kids & P.P. Renekton, one of you is the winner of this challenge
1784 days 22 hours ago
MichelleObama
Congratulations
I touched ur kids... you are the winner of this week's challenge.

P.P. Renekton keep up the good work, you may leave the stage.
1784 days 21 hours ago
MichelleObama
This is just a formality at this point, but Ima Man you're in the bottom
1784 days 21 hours ago
MichelleObama
Kandi Cotton: This is a competition for KINGS not QUEENS

The Governor: Potential is there, but you did not interpret the theme well this week.
1784 days 21 hours ago
MichelleObama
Kandi Cotton, you are in the bottom. The Governor, step it up next challenge, you may leave the stage.

open group

Ya Daddy's Drag King Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!