This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 2.5 - Burn the Bitch!!!

Topic » Chapter 2.5 - Burn the..

1596 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
The lights of the Diner flicker slightly as Baby Cakes locks the door, glancing around quietly, her face taking on a rather tired, exhausted look. She walks around the tables to the back of the restaurant, closing up the kitchen with a sigh.

Walking back towards the entrance, she stops as she hears a scraping sound coming from the Bathrooms. Slowly turning her head, she freezes in place, her eyes going wide as she waits and listens.

Nothing.

She lets out a shaky breath, turning to leave, reaching into her purse for her k-

Donovan appears in front of her. Suddenly. From thin air.

"I have something I need you to do."

Reaching over, he places a hand on her chest, her eyes going black as Coco appears behind her with a grin, handing her a slip of paper.

D - "Now. You're going to take this-" he holds up a gun, placing it into her bag with a gentle pat on the side, "-and you're going to go to the hotel. Third floor. There's an... associate of ours up there. And you're going to kill her."

He grins, stepping aside as Baby Cakes, tears streaming down her face, walks past, out the door, and stumbles towards the hotel.

C - "You think she'll actually kill her own niece?"

D - "Oh trust me, I have commanded, she will obey."

C - "Whatever you say ni-" Donovan's hand wraps around her throat before she can finish the word.

D - "Don't test me, cunt. I'll make you step in front of a dump truck so it can give you the proper send off you deserve."

With a final glare, he lets go, stalking off into the darkness where he vanishes in a puff of vapor.

(Okay. This will begin whenever someone actually wants to RP LOL IDC when you hoes get on. Mostly I just want people to either be torturing lil miss Zoe. The plot will come to you)
1596 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(OH and just a time-frame, since this is an in-between chapter, it's been just a few hours since the last chapter ended. So :P work with it. If you were in the hotel room and told others, that's fine but I want YOUR say on it. I don't want everyone being all "Oh yeah someone texted me or told me" no bitch. If you didn't get notified you are stupidly ignorant and not in the building. Literally.)
1596 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(Oh and police are storming the place by now. Might wanna keep a low profile. Like keep your innocent victim from screaming or some shit.

*poor innocent zoe is all tied up and has nowhere to go*)
1596 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(Oh nvm I can't be active right now LOL family wants to go to town or some shit... dammit)
1596 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(THIS BEGINS TOMORROW)
1596 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(I think)
1596 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(If you can't be here that's fine we will all just talk bad about you)
1596 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(Anyway GUESS WHO HAD SODA AND CHOCOLATE)
1596 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(Also IDEK what im gonna do with this chapter besides giving you the chance to kill off a few baddies so bear with me I didn't plan well LOL)
1596 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(But you'll have the option of killing the racist)
1596 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(That's like the only DRAW to this mid-chap)
1596 days 18 hours ago
dawnpeacly
(I鈥檒l be there!)
1596 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(Of course Dawn will be there. Beau has to be the one killing these hoes *shrugs*)
1596 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(馃憖馃憖 wait what i didn鈥檛 know this was happening sksksksk)
1596 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
(i can only be there if it starts like 4pm EST or later bc i work)
1596 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(I'm sorry Jordan did you THINK I was joking? I wanna see some action too yah know :P It's been almost a MONTH since anything happened in this RP and hoes ain't gonna get active so might as well have a day of blood, gore, murder, violence, and a few NPC deaths)

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!