This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Set 2: Chapter 1 (The Enemy Appears)

Topic » Set 2: Chapter 1 (The Enemy..

1750 days 5 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH STOP ASKING QUESTIONS THEN POSTING BEFORE I ANSWER AND SHIT YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH)
1750 days 5 hours ago
aria_grande
(Brian I am not with it still coming back from a day trip)
1750 days 5 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*link heads towards like the bakery or something *
1750 days 5 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*the like bakery has like a baker in it who is, like, baking*

*like, who knew?*
1750 days 5 hours ago
aria_grande
Noah looks at his full 6 knowing he can’t have anymore

(Brian is happy rn)

Noah heads outside seeing the warmth from the sun
1750 days 5 hours ago
Bvance1212
*billy quickly retracts his hand in pain*
“Owww cmon shinx I’m trying to be your friend. Let’s go for a walk on the bridge? (I’m kind of asking)”
1750 days 5 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Idk what to do im like so tired let me be)
1750 days 5 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Billy realizes Wartortle and Magby are glaring at something behind him, looking shocked*

*Shinx glances up behind Billy as a feeling of dread washes over him*
1750 days 5 hours ago
aria_grande
(He will not be happy with that billy)
1750 days 5 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(then like go to like sleep you like weirdo)
1750 days 5 hours ago
aria_grande
(Wait Brian I feel this is a stupid question but does Chris’ Pokemon count to my party of Pokemon)
1750 days 5 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(No they does not)
1750 days 5 hours ago
Bvance1212
(Well yeah I know I’m just thinking)
*billy looks at wartortle and magby for help but see that they aren’t staring at him but at something behind him. He turns around*
1750 days 4 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*the river under the bridge shimmers as Billy watches, dark energy pouring to four sections of the flowing water*

*the dark energy bursts from the river, falling onto the ground outside, and slowly begins to solidify as color returns to the figures*

*standing up, the figures all stare at Billy menacingly*

*a girl with blue-green hair snickers at his Pokemon, twirling a Pokeball around her wrists*

*a shorter boy with orange and pink hair smirks at the City, his Pokeballs still attached to his belt*

*the third lifts his head, and Billy realizes it's Gregory, the boy staring straight at Billy as though he's a predator who's found his prey*

*all three of them wear the Black Armor of the Immortals*

*the fourth slowly comes into being as the dark energy connected to the other three slips into the waters from whence they came*
1750 days 4 hours ago
Bvance1212
*billy stands there in shock... he stares on ready to battle if he has to*
(I never technically met Chris in the game so I have no idea what he looks like)

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!