This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Killing Game - Daily Life 1

Topic » The Killing Game - Daily Life..

1786 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Maxy doesn;t like this. Maxy wants to go home.....”
1786 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
"We all do..."

*Sighing, Jeremiah heads to his room*

(Okay I'm probably logging off for the night LOL I'll end the episode whenever you guys head to your rooms or what not. The First Class Trial begins TOMORROW so good luck hoes!!!)
1786 days 18 hours ago
Rennac
*Tempestt calms down and stops giving killer red flags and is being lonely on the girls half*
1786 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*as Tempestt blinks, she sees Nalla floating in front of her, her face no longer messed up*
1786 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(Don't be lonely! I have someone here for you XD(
1786 days 17 hours ago
Rennac
*Tempestt sees Nalla and groans* ^Yep... definitely going crazy...^
1786 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Nalla floats down towards her, arms extended, mouth opening like she's trying to speak*
1786 days 17 hours ago
Rennac
*Tempestt isn’t afraid of the ghost and looks at her head on* What? Have more to say about my talent?
1786 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Nalla gapes for a second, her eyes taking a faraway look-*

*rosary beads wrap around her neck*

*her face goes shocked as she reaches for you, her face pleading, mouth opening and closing as though she says SOMETHING*

*Nun Monokuma appears from the tree, gripping the other end of the beads*

"NOT TODAY DEMON!!!"

*with the trusty spritzy bottle, she sprays Nalla again, causing her to screech once more before vanishing into another pile of red goop*

NM - "WHEWF!!! How lucky were YOU that I showed up just then, huh?!"
1786 days 17 hours ago
Rennac
*Tempestt instantly turns around and walks away like nope* ^Was she trying to say something serious? Like who killed her?^
1786 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Tempestt notices one of the doors open to a girl's room*
1786 days 17 hours ago
Symmetry888
Bebe pets Maxy's cat, humming a French song.
1786 days 17 hours ago
Rennac
*Tempestt sees the door. She’s hesitant since it’s not her own but oh well. So it goes. She slowly pushes the door open*
1786 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*there's nobody inside*

*she sees the doorway to the bathroom slightly ajar, light filtering from inside*
1786 days 17 hours ago
Rennac
Tempest: Am I really about to do this...? Whose bathroom is this anyway...? *She approaches the bathroom*

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!