This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Killing Game (Part 3)

Topic » The Killing Game (Part 3)

1854 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
*savino shakes his head he goes to the pool to try and relax and get that off his mind*
1854 days ago
MudkipzFTW
(... *sigh* there's actually several active right now but one is literally playing the part of Kirigiri and it's frankly annoying)
1854 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
(=[)
1854 days ago
MudkipzFTW
(LMAO yeah if i ever do this again I'm including 4 NPC's just so there's always someone to interact with. Sorry Dizzles LOL)
1854 days ago
MudkipzFTW
(Unless you wanna interact with Bikini Monokuma? XD)
1854 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Its fine haha i figured some people wouldnt be about the rp aspect)
1854 days ago
MudkipzFTW
(I know but that's why I tried to include the tasks and shit. To FORCE them to RP... Guess that didn't work out LOL Too many weren't even showing up for the action.)
1854 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
(馃槀馃槀馃槀 idk im enjoying this i just wish more people did the rp aspect because i love developing characters and i had such high hopes for savino 馃槶馃槶)
1854 days ago
MudkipzFTW
(OH GOOD so the whole bit with Monokuma crushing his life was a good spot then YES!!!)
1854 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Yee i liked that bc savino鈥檚 whole thing is hes confident but not like egotistical so it did its job haha)
1854 days ago
MudkipzFTW
(LOL I wanna see him KILL

But tbh I think he's gonna be one of the few to make it to the end if this does have one XD)
1854 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Eh idk if anything i could see him..... well ill pm you)
1854 days ago
MudkipzFTW
(LMAO you won't be the first....... trust me *looks at inbox*)
1854 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Oh im def not plotting murder theres only 2 ways he would ever)
1854 days ago
Novamax243
(Oh Varien has had his few share of murder plots but never went with any of them or even told Jayson of them)

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!