This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10 [Dirty 30]

Topic » Episode 10 [Dirty 30]

799 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
799 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
Daily #10:
=================
This purge challenge is called “SAFEty First” and here is how it works! When this challenge starts you will need to walk up 10 steps. I will also post a puzzle here.

STAGE 1: simply post: *walks up step 1* all the way till 10. You do that, in THIS forum

STAGE 2: Once you get to 10 you can work on your puzzle. You post that in THIS forum

STAGE 3: When you finish your puzzle you need to post *walks down step 10* all the way till 1, you do that in THIS forum

STAGE 4: Once you reach the bottom of your pyramid post *walks to safe* and then *tries to unlock safe* you do that in THIS forum

STAGE 5: I will then send you something in your production chat on discord.

STAGE 6: Complete that post it here and then post *grabs *INSERT COLOR* jersey out of safe* to win this challenge and stay alive

*There are THREE Red jerseys and THREE Blue jerseys. These represent the HEATS in the final challenge. After this challenge is over the three people in each heat will pick somebody to join them in their heat. The 2 people who aren’t picked will be purged out of the game immediately.

Any questions?
799 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
Howdy!
799 days 4 hours ago
britfelt
Hi!
799 days 4 hours ago
Delete2544
Howdy!
799 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
we will start at :03
799 days 4 hours ago
etaco75
howdy
799 days 4 hours ago
ILoveSleep
gl girls
799 days 4 hours ago
joaquint561
Howdy!
799 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
okay.

get ready for my GO.

i will post the puzzle with my go. you post the completed puzzle after you have walked up 10 steps before you walk down the 10 steps.

good luck!
799 days 4 hours ago
Pestilence
Sheep
799 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
hello???
799 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
anyway

get ready for my go
799 days 4 hours ago
MmabatlokoaMolefe
*walks up step 1*
799 days 4 hours ago
winner132
walks up step 1

open group

[ORS] Opolis Reality Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!