This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Amazing Race 3 Cast Reveal

Topic » The Amazing Race 3 Cast Reveal

1411 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
1411 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi! i will now reveal the 12 teams racing around the world!
1411 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
our first team is somebody who has been cut 2 seasons in a row, they may have possibly one of the worst track records i have ever seen in this series but they are here to race around the world! they brought along Host Ben Ops irish besties boyfriend, as a rookie so lets see if they have the chops!

please welcome our first team

Nicky/NotNicky333 - Highest placement - 2nd the Gauntlet
Logan/Haykee - Rookie
1411 days 21 hours ago
FighterMan
me when I don't get casted.

https://thedigitalwise.b-cdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/7288e30553d16fcbb43cf80ba2fa0c65.gif
1411 days 21 hours ago
ashszoke
i do agree
1411 days 21 hours ago
NotNicky333
I'm here to help pay for my favorite T-Couple's wedding < 3
1411 days 21 hours ago
FighterMan
i do feel better with my odds though because the first team announced is def a filler team
1411 days 21 hours ago
NotNicky333
!?!?!?!?
1411 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
our second team is a rookie from Big Brother: Takeover Terror! she was a prime target because of her vagina and was never afraid to speak her mind. she came back for all stars paired with ORS Heavyweight AshleyWhite and got out the round before the finale. and she also brought along a rookie with her

please welcome...

Ashley/Ashszoke & Tiffany/Jaesus123
1411 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
LMFAO MOMS
1411 days 21 hours ago
ashszoke
*walks into the house* it feels good
1411 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
our third team is a very boring mayonnaise team. they were a team on The Amazing Race 2 and i was threatened with extreme force to cast them. one of them is an ORS Legend debuting in the first season and WINNING The Inferno, the other is simply Zack Frost!

please welcome

Von/AlexaVonTrayne - Highest placement - Winner [The Inferno]
Zack Frost - 7th: The Amazing Race 2
1411 days 21 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
LMAO
1411 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
our fourth team is somebody who has played quite a few seasons but hasnt quite made a mark. they gave Ashley Aritchoke the first hoh in big brother takeover terror but decided to play it safe after that. and they brought a rookie!

please welcome

Matt/Mbarnish1 - Highest placement - second [the gauntlet]
Eric/Awwsum11 - Rookie
1411 days 21 hours ago
ashszoke
they gave Ashley Aritchoke the first hoh

king
1411 days 20 hours ago
Kelly0412
our fifth team consists of a player who was dead set on playing every ORS season but i ultimately slammed the breaks and cut them from season 9. they have a terrible track record and their ultimate goal is to finally win. will it come true? they brought along the real Mariah Carey along with them!

please welcome

Sandy/iSandeh - Highest placement - second [The Inferno, The Amazing Race 2]
Mariah/MichelleObama - Highest placement - 23rd [The gauntlet]

open group

[ORS] Opolis Reality Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!