This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13 (Germany)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13..

1580 days 10 hours ago
SammySosaTV
LIVE Tomorrow, December 29th, @7:00 PM EST.
1579 days 12 hours ago
SammySosaTV
You may start checking in!
1579 days 12 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
HI :)
1579 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Here
1579 days 12 hours ago
SammySosaTV
If TJ checks in before 7, I'll go ahead and post the rules
1579 days 12 hours ago
TJ2807
hi hi hi im here
1579 days 12 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Okay!
1579 days 12 hours ago
TJ2807
sorry i was reading the mud island FTC
1579 days 12 hours ago
SammySosaTV
COME ON IN, GUYS! The Final Individual Immunity Challenge awaits you.

This challenge is a basic race combining many different challenge aspects, you will have to overcome the obstacles and puzzles along the way - To make it through the perilous forests and nightmarish ruins throughout Germany to find the Individual Immunity you seek.

- STEPS -
1. Each castaway will have an individual thread, on my go you will post *runs through forest 1* all the way up to *runs through forest 20* in seperate posts.

2. Once you have completed step one, you will come back to this thread & post *out of forest*. When that post hits exactly one minute you will be mailed step number three.

3. After your step two post is posted for one minute you will be mailed three scrambled up words or phrases related to Germany. These words WILL have significance to Germany. Once complete you will mail me the three answers back and I will notify you that the step has been completed.

4. You will then proceed to post *crosses ruin 1* to *crosses ruin 20* in seperate posts in your personal thread.

5. Once complete, you will post *across ruins* in the main thread. After one minute you will be mailed a 55 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle. When it is complete you will POST in the main thread a screenshot of the puzzle completed to win FINAL INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!

Take a moment to sink everything in - And feel free to ask any questions!
1579 days 12 hours ago
TJ2807
oh God. lets do it!
1579 days 12 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
okok ready
1579 days 12 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Julian, you ready?
1579 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Yes
1579 days 12 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Alright! I will count you all down! Don't start posting until I say "GO!".
1579 days 12 hours ago
SammySosaTV

open group

Survivor: Germany - The Black Forest(S1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!