This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Meine Balle Tribe)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Meine..

1607 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Meine Balle....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- Julian: We're over half-way through the game, starting with sixteen players and now down to the final seven and shortly final six. How does the game-play change going from such a large number of players to now a small seven?

- Kevin: Last Tribal Council you had the Individual Immunity Necklace wrapped tightly around you, protecting you from any and all votes. How does it feel to now be vulnerable and lack that protection?

- Logan: In the Pre-Merge you had quite the adventure, mutinying to the other tribe and attending Tribal Council with both tribes. How did this effect you coming into the merge?

- Robby: There's potentially three Hidden Immunity Idols out there, with none being played correctly, or incorrectly so far. With it being so deep in the game, how does that change strategy?

- Dono: Congratulations! You won Individual Immunity at the challenge today. How does it feel to know you have a spot in the Final Six and don't have to worry about being voted out tonight?

- TJ: We're over half-way through the game, starting with sixteen players and now down to the final seven and shortly final six. How does the game-play change going from such a large number of players to now a small seven?

- Zee: There's potentially three Hidden Immunity Idols out there, with none being played correctly, or incorrectly so far. With it being so deep in the game, how does that change strategy?

-----------
- Votes are due TOMORROW, DECEMBER 7th | @8:00PM EST | 7:00PM CST | 5:00PM PST
- If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE.

YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR DONO!
1607 days 11 hours ago
chillum
- Logan: In the Pre-Merge you had quite the adventure, mutinying to the other tribe and attending Tribal Council with both tribes. How did this effect you coming into the merge?

I think it made my old tribe not trust me as much but I got to know everyone before the merge and it helped me I think
1606 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
- Dono: Congratulations! You won Individual Immunity at the challenge today. How does it feel to know you have a spot in the Final Six and don't have to worry about being voted out tonight?

It is breath-taking. My dream is to be safe at Final Seven in Kolby's Surivor: Germany. Oh my goodness, bucket list complete.
1606 days 14 hours ago
kevin121302
Yes I definitely feel more vulnerable now. At this point of the game even if you have the numbers you can never feel too safe because your own allies can easily chose to flip and blindside you.
1606 days 13 hours ago
TJ2807
- TJ: We're over half-way through the game, starting with sixteen players and now down to the final seven and shortly final six. How does the game-play change going from such a large number of players to now a small seven?

Oh everything changes. You start thinking of who you can beat in the end and who you need to keep in order to make it to the end. Every single vote becomes so much more important. You need to perfectly execute it all to make sure you can make it there!
1606 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
1606 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
1606 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
*no one stands*

Okay, once the votes have been read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1606 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
"bye Kevin"
Kevin.
1606 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
"Vote: kevin"
Kevin.
1606 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
"kevin spacey #metoo"
Kevin.
1606 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
"Robby #JusticeForGabe"
Robby.
1606 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Fifth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
"Robby #justiceforgabe"
Robby.
1606 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Sixth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
"robert pattinson"
Robby.
1606 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
We're tied. Three votes Kevin, three votes Robby.

One vote left.
1606 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Seventh vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
Tenth person voted off of Kolby's Survivor: Germany - The Black Forest and third member of our jury is....

open group

Survivor: Germany - The Black Forest(S1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!