This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8 (Germany)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8..

1609 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
LIVE - FRIDAY, TOMORROW | @9:00PM EST | 8:00PM CST | 6:00PM PST
1608 days 11 hours ago
kevin121302
Hi
1608 days 11 hours ago
chillum
Here
1608 days 11 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Check-in now! I'll post the rules at 9:07 EST!
1608 days 11 hours ago
kevin121302
Hola
1608 days 11 hours ago
iAyeEye
I'm in here.
1608 days 10 hours ago
Robbyjak
Here
1608 days 10 hours ago
TJ2807
hi
1608 days 10 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Alright, let's get to your next immunity challenge!

This challenge has a very specific set start time... but no set end time!
1608 days 10 hours ago
SammySosaTV
===Thunderdome===

Tonight’s challenge will put your will power and endurance to the test on how much you want immunity. There’s one simple objective: all you need to do is type

*claims immunity*

five times in a row in separate posts.

However, there is a catch. If anyone interrupts your five-post streak, it will not count as a win. Once you’ve successfully posted five times in a row, with correct spelling & asterisks you will mail me and Kolby in Tengaged messages *claims immunity* one last time. Being the first to do so will grant you Individual Immunity!

This challenge could go on for two minutes to two hours, to two days depending on your will to win safety. Finally, talking to your opponents, making deals and attempting to trick them to stop is all allowed. Any questions?
1608 days 10 hours ago
chillum
Nope
1608 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Hi
1608 days 10 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Okay! Whether you're ready or not, I'll start the countdown and you can begin posting on my GO.
1608 days 10 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Remember... If you have 5 posts in a row, message me or Kolby on tengaged with *claims immunity* so we can check. We'll be checking periodically if needed.

Good luck! Countdown incoming.
1608 days 10 hours ago
SammySosaTV
1608 days 10 hours ago
SammySosaTV

open group

Survivor: Germany - The Black Forest(S1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!