This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1751 days 6 hours ago
gumball221520
*Barramundi tribe walks in*

Please welcome the members of the Jury! Saoirse, Kaye, Mitch, James, Ty, and Michelle voted out last Tribal Council!

You both mad it as far as you can. Jury you are free to talk and ask questions if you wish but I would like for David and Drew to have an opening statement

VOTES DUE BY MONDAY AT 9 PM EST/7 PM CENTRAL. VOTES WILL BE READ EARLIER IF WE HAVE ALL OF THEM BEFORE THEN. ANYBODY WHO DOES NOT VOTE THERE VOTE WILL BE RANDOM.
1751 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFreak1996
On day 1, I came into this game to play and when we were in tribes I immediately aligned with Ty because what none of you knew is that we have known each other for many years and we kept that as a secret. Then I pulled in yonni and we plan on just reeling everyone close so no one can target us. Ty and Wade has a feud prior to this game so I went to ty and yonni to vote Wade and it worked after he went in a tie. The next plan was to vote out Tester but we won immunity. When Kucha went to tribal thanks to Vedant and Jameslu they told me the vote was Mitch. I went to Vedant and Jameslu for an “alliance” just in case we merge with my tribe in minority. During their tribal I found the merge power and I went to Mitch and said I’m saving you and would you to vote with me to take out your tribe mates.

Then we merged and the vote would’ve been deadlocked but I had to break a rule to convince Vedant to flip because thanks to Gay_Horse and Jameslu and later on Pooh that then 3 were working together and gay wanted me to join them as their 4th. I came here to win and getting 4th is not what I want so I managed to flip the vote and since the mass evacuations Jameslu was spared. After that tribal I managed to find the idol and feared that someone else might have an idol I made sure gayhorse would get voted out to relinquish any idols in the game that wasn’t mine. With Jameslu being a great competitor I knew I needed to get Kaye out ASAP or I wouldn’t be sitting here and it worked when I won immunity. and we voted Kaye out. Then Pooh.

Originally the final 4 deal was suppose to be vedant, Mitch, Ty and myself but they got med evac so I had to take tester to the final 2. Each time Ty, tester, Vedant and Mitch voted who I told them to vote because I wanted to make sure I had control over the game.

I managed to be immune to every single Tribal Council. So I had 0 votes casted against me
I made sure I was close to almost everyone in the game so I won’t be a target just in case if I didn’t win immunity
I showed up to every challenge and every tribal and very active player in this game.
I cared so much that I can only take care of myself in this game so I was careful on what I said so my game plan won’t get revealed.
I voted in the majority every time

I would appreciated with the dedication and gameplay I played and how active I was I hope you all can vote for me to win!
1750 days 11 hours ago
Tester
I came into this game to play a quiet game so that I wouldn't get targeted. I got into a solid alliance which lasted until the end, even through the medevacs. I didn't need to win immunity or find an idol. I never once had to break my promises.

To be honest I wanted David out for being the biggest threat but never said it to him (or he would've turned on me). I never had the chance to do that either with him being constantly immune. But that also means I never lied to my allies. He was my only ally who was actually active. If I had backstabbed David, idk if I would even be here.

open group

Survivor Group Moved

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!