This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL #RATTANA TRIBAL COUNCIL (Part 2)

Topic » FINAL #RATTANA TRIBAL COUNCIL..

1820 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
@Jasoi I was a very different person in the premiere. I knew I wanted to come into the game looking like as minimum a threat as I possibly could. I soon formed alliances with people like Cindy, and Britney. I was living a double life until it came time for me to have to chose one or the other- the final 12. I lost both my allies that night. One was voted out, and the other started to distrust me. I thought I was screwed, as I though the final 11 vte would also be pre-merge, but I was surprised when gumball revealed it was the merge

I was nervous going into the merge. I though Tagi might be picked off 1 by 1. I went with the majority the first vote, then I joined in voting out Britney because I should she would want to come after me, and then R.J to prove Tagi had no alliances left alive. I then started making moves for myself, until the final four. I wanted originally to be sitting next to Avril tonight, but I knew if I voted out Jasoi, then Mark would take Avril over me in the final immunity. I felt like whichever way I went, I'd probably lose!

As for the fast food question, I'd say you're either Burger King or Subway, because you were top dog at places, but not always. You played a bit of an under-the-radar game
1820 days 15 hours ago
Jasoi
@SEaViper EVERY JUROR
1820 days 10 hours ago
Jasoi
Imagine If FireX was in this :)

THink how the game would be.
1820 days 10 hours ago
Kevin0621
oh god *imagines an automatic win for the mastermind X*
1820 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
you people really think I would ever let that happen
1820 days 5 hours ago
SeaViper
@Jasoi Just my personal opinion (From my standpoint):

Matt- Wendy's. I've never been t Wendy's (Because I don't like in the US) and I never really talked to you Matt

Britney-  I honestly don't know

RJ- KFC because I talked to you rarely (And I've been to KFC literally once)

Patrick- MacDonalds. You were leading the game as soon as the merge hit (As far as I can tell)

Kevin- Burger King. I spoke to you lots, but not as much as I spoke to others

Alexa- Subway. I've never been in a subway, and I never really talked to you

Harry- MacDonalds- Right after Pat left, you took over as top dog

Avril- I honestly don't know
1820 days 1 hour ago
piesyumyyumypies
Also
MARK AND SEA

compare each juror to a fast food restaurant and why

Brittany Wendys sweet but i wish we talked more even outside this game

R.J Subway you seemed chill but i didnt get to talk much

Matt McDonalds
your the iconic merge boot who was robbed

Jasoi Hungry Jacks
The moves you made like that Kevin blindside probably made you more Hungry like a dog. 

Kevin Red Rooster
You were so good with your social game you and you controlled people like a rooster does to its hens.

Pat KFC
Comp beast that was taken out for some pretty obvious reasons

Alexa  idk
Threat had to go

Avril  Burger king

Queen of robbed island
1819 days 16 hours ago
Jasoi
I hate it when ppl take credit for my moves

open group

Survivor Group Moved

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!