This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7

Topic » Tribal Council #7

1800 days 3 hours ago
gumball221520
*Rattana Tribe walks in*

Please welcome the members of the Jury! Matt, Brittany, R.J, Patrick, Kevin, and Alexa voted out last Tribal Council.

----------Questions----------
Harry (harrywasnak)- Harry, you tried your hardest in that challenge. Yet you came up short. Since you didn't win Immunity do you feel like you will be going tonight?

Mark (piesyumyyumypies)- Mark, this is your 3rd Immunity win in a row. Would you feel threatened if you didn't win today?

Avril (AvrilSexy)- Once again you failed to win Immunity. Going forward tonight what will your vote be based on?

Sea (SeaViper)- Sea, you got some votes last Tribal Council. Does that bother you?

Jasoi (Jasoi)- Jasoi, during the Immunity Challenge you laid low. Why?

VOTES DUE BY TOMORROW NIGHT AT 8 PM EST/7 PM CENTRAL

SEND CONFESSIONALS
1800 days 3 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Mark (piesyumyyumypies)- Mark, this is your 3rd Immunity win in a row. Would you feel threatened if you didn't win today?

Yeah i would cause its pretty obvious every time 1 of the comp beast lose even 1 immunity challenge the 1 time they not safe they go home i mean look at Kevin and Pat they were comp beasts and got sent home for that so yeah people tried to get me to throw it but i didnt work my ass of to get blindsided if im going out i wanna go out in style and its pretty clear if i didnt win i would be gone.
1800 days ago
SeaViper
Of course, any votes at any tribal would bother anyone. It makes you think you're being targeted
1799 days 22 hours ago
Jasoi
Idk.I was busy
1799 days 19 hours ago
AvrilSexy
yeah,but I hope my friends help me
1799 days 15 hours ago
gumball221520
2/5 VOTES RECEIVED
1799 days 5 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
since nobody pmed me a name im gonna random.org my vote if you people dont pm me
1798 days 17 hours ago
Jasoi
ITS 8 PM
1798 days 15 hours ago
Jasoi
omg.

im so tired
1798 days 15 hours ago
Jasoi
Lets do this
1798 days 15 hours ago
gumball221520
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area Immediately.

I'll read the votes
1798 days 15 hours ago
Jasoi
Do it fast pls
1798 days 15 hours ago
gumball221520
First Vote
Avril
1798 days 15 hours ago
gumball221520
Next Vote
Harry
1798 days 15 hours ago
gumball221520
1 vote Avril and 1 vote Harry
1798 days 15 hours ago
gumball221520
Next Vote
Harry

open group

Survivor Group Moved

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!