This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5: Snatched! runway

Topic » Episode 5: Snatched! runway

1835 days 12 hours ago
Dylangover1
so as you guessed as 3 queens did not post the tops are
Kayda
Mistress Bation
Bella Charming
befor i say who the winner is a like to say well done to the queens that posed but the winner is
Kayda well done you are the winner and now on to the bottoms as one of you did not post and one posted after we closed we still want you to lipsync

Monster Monroe
Sassina S. Slavia
1835 days 12 hours ago
Dylangover1
First of all, I have to say I´m really disappointed with most of this cast … to Linditta quitting to having 2 queens not posting, and to this snatch game (which was very asked by you guys) being a flop. At this point of the competition, I was definitely expecting more … I guess I created high expectations due to the last challenges you guys did so good.
But let´s do this quickly to forget this week.
So, onto critiques:

tops
Kayda
Angel: I love your Ariel all your answer made me laugh so on point if you had of told me who you wear I would have guessed just from your answers now on to runway I love it I am get modern day Ariel going to school prom I love it well done keep this up
Henny: I really liked your snatch game, it was funny and well-thoughted. To be honest, knowing you, I was expecting a recording or even more jokes but that´s my high demandings. What you did was perfectly fine. In your look, you really served Ariel head to toe, it was exactly what I was imagining it to be. Well done.

Mistress Bation
Angel: now you Merida you made me laugh/giggle a little not a lot an the some of the answer fell flat now on to your runway I like it is inspire Merida and you have also made it your own good job
Henny: Well, this was a total hit for me. You were one of the only ones I really was happy and enjoyed reading. This was exactly hat we wanted from this challenge so good job !! I really liked the fact that you didn´t go to a more obvious princess but Merida is and will always be amazing. In your look, it didn´t really read Merida 100%, i´d say I can see Merida in 90% of the look, which is still pretty good !! Overall, amazing job this week and I´m happy for you.

Bella Charming
Angel: now you did  Princess Tiana  and I am disappointed I did not like it sorry you answers felt flat and did not find it funny at all now on to your runway again I did not like it did not see princess Tiana at all I was just kind of pedestrian to me
Henny: Your snatch game was good but not excellent like I was expecting from you, the jokes didn´t really land and I was expecting a more ´extreme´ Tiana. Regarding your look, it was really good and I loved that you´ve put your little twist on it by charming it up. Good job overall.
1835 days 12 hours ago
Dylangover1
bottoms
Monster Monroe
Angel: hear is what I would have said your snow white made me giggle but some of the answers fell flat but I love that you gave as a different snow white which and some part work and some didn't now on to you runway I love this look you are giving me snow white turn into the snow queen love it well done but you did not post in time so you in bttm2
Henny: I will be honest, if you´ve posted on time, I would´ve probably give you the win. I´m sad and a bit disappointed that you couldn´t post on time. I hope you can redeem yourself and keep impressing us in the future like you did in the past.

Sassina S. Slavia
you didn't post so you are in the bttm2
1835 days 12 hours ago
Dylangover1
so Monster Monroe and Sassina S. Slavia you have 24 hours to send your lipsync to Poor Unfortunate Souls

good luck and don't fuck it up
1835 days 11 hours ago
Macda27
Lip-sync
1835 days 11 hours ago
lruthskelt
https://youtu.be/6yJ8btBG5Xg
The bear I wish I was....

These may not be lip syncs but I love these covers too:
[ENTER MONSTER'S VIDEO, BUT THAT BITCH WAS TOO QUICK]
https://youtu.be/3f8hnCc_r5k
Who can't resist a wee bear cub singing metal ;)
1835 days 10 hours ago
Dylangover1
the time has come to lipsync for your lives
Monster Monroe
https://youtu.be/Shcz5p7lioo

Sassina S. Slavia
https://youtu.be/6yJ8btBG5Xg
1835 days 10 hours ago
jfaia
Henny: Those were some good LS IDEAS, but let´s see which idea was better.
Now, Sassina S. Slavia
Shantay, you stay.
1835 days 10 hours ago
jfaia
Monster Monroe , my dear, we have to say
Shantay, you ALSO stay.
1835 days 10 hours ago
Macda27
*drops to floor*

open group

Angel's Drag Race Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!