This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

*UNTUCKED LOUNGE* After Runway - Queens Got Talent

Topic » *UNTUCKED LOUNGE* After Runway..

1858 days 6 hours ago
jfaia
1858 days 6 hours ago
Lynda
Linditta enters

LINDITTA: Hmm another high. I'll take it tho
1858 days 5 hours ago
Lynda
LINDITTA: good luck to person that told me that im trash yesterday *kisses* enjoy your bottom.
1858 days 5 hours ago
adamslater19
Ariel : Okay im sick of you getting the treatment you don't deserve, Your vlog was shit and they ate you up, You could've came out on the runway naked and they still would be living for it
1858 days 5 hours ago
Lynda
LINDITTA: im a mood im a star its my telenovela sis :*** They eat me up each time, u re just. well kinda here oOf
1858 days 5 hours ago
adamslater19
Ariel : Okay for one and i mean once im going to say this, Monster Monroe's outfit was better then yours and talent, It was her interpretation of that era and i quite liked it, Eventhough all she does is scary it was still good
1858 days 4 hours ago
Lynda
LINDITTA: and? lmao i dont really care. i didnt ask for your opinion Oof
1858 days 3 hours ago
Macda27
Monster CF: I don’t think I should of been Low, my outfit was one of the best and my talent is unique and original, not a poem or some edited yt video. But whatever I guess. Fuck my drag.
1858 days 1 hour ago
DrG2
CF: Starting to finally understand how this works. My ranking is higher each episode and hopefully I can win next challenge *eats mochi*
1857 days 23 hours ago
Lynda
CF: Ariel is gone and i feel better then ever. That was her time to go.  Now we just get a few ppl more to get the fuck out and i can take my crown home duh.
1857 days 23 hours ago
MiharuWada24
Oof, bye Ariel. That makes less drama in here, at least.
1857 days 23 hours ago
snick427
CF: I'm glad that I'm still here, but I'm sad that I sent Ariel home . She was one of the friendliest people here.
1857 days 20 hours ago
lruthskelt
WHY DOES SOMEONE WANT TO ARGUE WITH A PERSON WHO CLEARLY KNOWS WHAT SHE IS ON ABOUT ON MY CHRIST.

Ladies, I beg of you, please do not believe this historical inaccuracy. Shakespeare was Elizabethan. 100%. For CHRIST SAKE WATCH SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE, OR ANONYMOUS, OR ANY OTHER FILM ABOUT SHAKESPEARE, IF YOU CAN'T BE ARSED TO READ A FUCKING BOOK *seethes*
1857 days 17 hours ago
snick427
Please, Ms. Sassina. What's done is done. It's time to let it go
1857 days 12 hours ago
Lynda
No. Historical accuracy is important.
1857 days 11 hours ago
snick427
Historical accuracy is not important. We're drag queens in a talent competition, we aren't filming for some historical epic.

Plus, whether you or Sassina realize it or not, your outfits didn't fit into the Elizabethan era. But again, it doesn't matter, we aren't going to a renaissance fair.

open group

Angel's Drag Race Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!