This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[AS2] Live Show 2 (Top 7)

Topic » [AS2] Live Show 2 (Top 7)

1376 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
08. Dalton Harris "Listen" (raygan94) #SeasonSeven

1376 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
WOW! Dalton Harris! This was a spectacle! At first, I wasn't sure, but then you kept proving me wrong with each second that passed. I was really impressed with this performance tonight. The dedication, it heightens the song even more because the emotive behind it, I'm not sure that the way you explained the dedication was the best, but this WAS the best I think we have ever seen you. Well done!
1376 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
You've been killing it with these song choices so far this season. Overall this performance was better then yours last week. I think you nailed this song tonight and you should be safe after this performance. The only thing that I would say was that the last note was a but underwhelming for me.
1376 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*Claps* My condolences goes out to your grandmother. This was and will always be such a powerful song that can not be dangled like porkchop. It takes a lot of delivery and pressure and I think you did the song justice in it’s rightful form. Well done!
1376 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1376 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
The final All Star to take to the stage is JoJo! *claps*

DEDICATION: "This song is dedicated to everyone who has a hard time loving themselves. You are beautiful inside and out, never let anyone put out your flame!
1376 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
09. JoJo "I Am" (Glambert_Icon) #SeasonEleven

1376 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Although it's not the best quality, you have a damn voice JoJo! My goodness! I also love that you are bringing us new performances that we have not seen in your original season. This was a lovely dedication and some lovely vocals throughout. To keep up with the rest, you will need to make sure what you are presenting is 100% though! Well done tonight!
1376 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
Im gonna be honest here JoJo. I love you girl but you could of went with a better performance tonight. I know that you have a lot of amazing performances that you can use and Im a bit confused on why you went with this. The audio could of been a bit better but overall you sounded great. You might be in trouble tonight based on the performance but wish you the best of luck tonight!
1376 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
I personally thought this was a perfect song and probably the best song tonight to be used in a form of dedication. The form of the video didn’t bother me at all because I was able to hear your perfectly. I thought you delivered those lyrics with such passion and emotion. That was powerful.
1376 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1376 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
There you have it, the Top 7 All Stars have performed their songs of dedication! *claps*
1376 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
Now before we get to the results, we have a special performance!
1376 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
*gulp*
1376 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
He first won The X Factor Season 3 and then came back for All Stars 1 and came in 4th place...

open group

The X Factor: The All Stars 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!