This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[AS2] Live Show 1 (Top 8)

Topic » [AS2] Live Show 1 (Top 8)

1378 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1378 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
It's time for our All Star group of the season - Fifth Harmony!

*cheers*
1378 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
05. Fifth Harmony "We Know" (chris2pei)

1378 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Girls, so lovely to have you back, I think you took a different entrance into the new season than other All Stars and that's refreshing to see. You have such lovely harmonies and I actually really enjoyed the vibe! I hope we get to see more from you!
1378 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
Love that we're getting a group this season! I have never seen this performance before and I wasnt expecting it tonight. I think individually you guys were mostly strong throughout the performance. Together you guys sounded incredible as I would expect from you guys. Amazing job!
1378 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
Always love some representation from season one because it just gives us a throwback to what made the show so amazing. I like that this performance gave us a chance to hear you all individually and harmonies truly were cute.
1378 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1378 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Next up, he first graced our stage in Season 11 - It's Dillon James!

*cheers*
1378 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
06. Dillon James "Change The World" (Jameslu)

1378 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Dillon, you know how much I love you! It's so good to see you back! This was just a really enjoyable performance, it was really smooth and you delivered it incredibly! You're up against some big acts, but you're here because you are one of the best male vocalists we have had on this series. Well done!
1378 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
DILLON! How you been ? The good thing for you this season is that the rankings will be determined by scores. Im not harsh of a judge when it comes to scores and I've never given less then a 6 before. But maybe you can achieve that this season. KIDDING. Great performance tonight !
1378 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
If anyone had such a hard time during their season it was definitely you. You have your own unique style and that was so nice to see it blossom on it’s own. You are lined up against some powerful voices this season. So stick true to everything you know you are.
1378 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1378 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Thank you judges! <3
1378 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Next up, it's Saara Aalto!

*cheers*

open group

The X Factor: The All Stars 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!