This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[AS1] Live Show 5: Top 4

Topic » [AS1] Live Show 5: Top 4

1443 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
This was a Knock out of the park performance. You definitely left it all out there on the line.
1443 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Thank you Carrie, please come and join me on the side of the stage.

*claps*
1443 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Taking on Carrie, it's Maelyn Jarmon! *claps*
1443 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
02. Maelyn Jarmon "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" (hellocat) #SeasonNine

1443 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*claps*
This was really beautiful and just so angelic! You gave us such soft moments throughout and it all came together really well. You've got such a stunning voice Maelyn!
1443 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:
*STANDING OVATION AND SMILES*
https://media.giphy.com/media/fnK0jeA8vIh2QLq3IZ/giphy.gif
WOOWOWOWOWOWOW! Your voice is just so angelic and stunning. You were pitch perfect yet again and you sang this song with so much grace and passion and that's what resonated with me. This was a fantastic performance that really showed off what you're capable of doing and you already know I have a soft spot for you.
1443 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
What a very angelic moment that this performance was. It was simple yet elegant and I was definitely engaged.
1443 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1443 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
*walks over to Maelyn with Carrie*

Thank you Maelyn *claps*
1443 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Now judges, only one of these can move on to tonight's Top 4 performance segment. You each have one vote to save and the act with the majority vote will be sent through, the other will be eliminated.
1443 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
First we are coming to you Nehemiah, the name of the act you are saving and why..
1443 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
two different performances by far but I have to save the one I felt the most passion for. I’m saving Maelyn Jarmon.
1443 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
That's one vote for Maelyn Jarmon.

Aili James, we come to you next.. The name of the act you are saving and why..
1443 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:
I have to say this Sing-Off was absolutely phenomenal and I have to base it off talent and tonight, someone completely left me stunned and for that reason I am saving....Carrie Underwood!
1443 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
That's one vote to save Maelyn Jarmon, one vote to save Carrie Underwood.

This means, we turn to Tommy, the act you save will be moving on to tonight's Top 4, the other will be finishing the season in 5th place..

open group

The X Factor: The All Stars 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!