This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[As1] Live Show 4: Top 5

Topic » [As1] Live Show 4: Top 5

1470 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Carrie, I've never heard this song before and you just gave an excellent performance of it. I feel that you really connected with tonight's theme of Love and Heartbreak, some really nice moments throughout. It got better as it went on. Well done!
1470 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:
*claps* I have to say I haven't heard of this song of yours before, so it was a very refreshing song choice. You had some really pretty moments throughout this song, but I felt the performance was a little dull for me, like I guess it's the atmosphere you were going for, it's just that after a while this performance got a little boring, like I wasn't as engaged into your performance as I usually am. But overall, this was a good job, just waiting for you to have that "MOMENT" again like you had in "How Great Thou Art".
1470 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
I love that we鈥檙e getting to see a different caliber to you this time around Carrie. I honestly do think you are pretty versatile and tonight I do see the vulnerability from this performance. This is redemption at least for me from your last performance
1470 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
*claps*
1470 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Carrie has sung for her spot, will it be enough? Give it up for Carrie Underwood! *claps*
1470 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
The final performance of the night comes from Boyce Avenue! *claps*
1470 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
08. Boyce Avenue (Brandonh1) #SeasonEight

1470 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Oh my goodness, this was insane guys! You completely sold the theme to us and I absolutely love this version of the song now, it's one of the biggest love and heartbreak songs and you took it on. So risky to do a duet at this point in the competition, but it just worked. Stunning well done!
1470 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:
*standing ovation and smiles* OMG firstly, a DUET??! Very risky and I have to say that this risk......WAS WORTH IT!!!! Because, this performance was just so perfect, like you guys along with Jennel were great in this performance and I enjoyed both of your voices. And I have to say Boyce Avenue, you guys are absolutely killing it with the unexpected song choices this season and I am LIVING for the diversity with regards to crossing genres! I did feel sometimes some notes weren't so flattering as I would have liked it, but that's just a tiny detail because this performance as a whole was phenomenal.
1470 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Omg Boyce picked a duet?????????? 馃槺馃槺馃槺馃槺
1470 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* Very very bold to perform a duet but that is what you guys are really good at. You guys have talent but you also showcase beautiful harmonies by bringing other voices to mesh with you. This is a beautiful performance from you and Jennel you were phenomenal yourself. Well done.
1470 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
*claps*
1470 days 1 hour ago
Brandonh1
Omg Boyce picked a duet?????????? 馃槺馃槺馃槺馃槺

YEPPPP!
1470 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Is Boyce Avenue making it through to the Semi Finals? Give it up for Boyce Avenue! *claps*
1470 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
There we have it, our Top 5 have performed their songs of Love and Heartbreak. Tonight, three acts will safely make it through to the Top 4 Semi Finals, the remaining two will sing off for the final spot at the start of the show on Tuesday!

open group

The X Factor: The All Stars 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!