This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9/#10 • ONE DAY TRIBES

Topic » Tribal Council #9/#10 • ONE..

1929 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
GRACE, you got crowned the HERO of the SEASON by your peers! Do you think that title fits you well, or was there another superlative/award you believe you deserve more?
1929 days 10 hours ago
Chandelier
I want a question
1929 days 9 hours ago
NotNicky333
NICK, you were voted for recently and your allies went to rocks for you, risking their own safety. How comfortable do you currently feel amongst your alliance, and do you see yourself branching out to others in the near future?

My allies going to rocks for me meant a lot. I think I'm going to stick with them until it's absolutely necessary to flip. As of now, I don't see that being until the final 6.
1929 days 9 hours ago
pinkiepie512
GRACE, you got crowned the HERO of the SEASON by your peers! Do you think that title fits you well, or was there another superlative/award you believe you deserve more?

I actually really LOVE this superlative!!! I'm honored to have received it from my fellow castaways!!! I believe I do the title fits me well because I usually play my games staying fiercely loyal to those who I believe have my best interest unless there is a good reason for me to turn against them. And outside of games, I'm just naturally a very loyal person and always have my friends backs no matter what.
1928 days 17 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
-- FIRST TRIBAL: EVENS --

• Evens •

Ben --> IMMUNE
Grace
Jimmy
Dakota
Matt
1928 days 17 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
*collects urn*
1928 days 17 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
EVENS: If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1928 days 17 hours ago
pinkiepie512
I would like to play my fake idol!!! XD
1928 days 17 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
*nobody stands*
1928 days 17 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1928 days 17 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
First vote...
Matt
1928 days 17 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Second vote...
Matt
1928 days 17 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Third vote...
1928 days 17 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Grace
1928 days 17 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Fourth vote...
Grace

We are tied. 2 votes Grace, 2 votes Matt, 1 vote left.

open group

J&J's Survivor: Isabela (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!