This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 • Batalha

Topic » Tribal Council #11 • Batalha

1927 days 1 hour ago
jacksonjoseph99
Welcome back to tribal council. We will not bring in the members of our Jury.... Jay, James, and Grace & Livingston, voted out at the last tribal council.

Jimmy is immune and cannot be voted for, but everyone else is fair game.

Batalha (Dark Green Buffs) - 8/13 Remaining

- Jimmy/BB5lover --------------- IMMUNE
- Ben/MilkIsGood
- Chandler/Chandelier
- Dana/TotsTrashy
- Matt/mbarnish1
- Nick/NotNicky333
- Dakota/Java9044
- Romeo/BritishRomeo17

Questions:
If you want one, ask :)

Please remember to send your votes to BOTH Josh and I over skype/mail. Your votes are due at 6pm EST Tomorrow 01/16. If you want to play a hidden immunity idol, please let us know either in your mails, or play it live when prompted.
1927 days 1 hour ago
TotsTrashy
me!
1927 days ago
BB5lover
Yeah
1926 days 11 hours ago
Chandelier
me
1926 days 8 hours ago
mbarnish1
CANT DARN THE BARN so give him a question
1926 days 8 hours ago
sergeant
Dana - This game has seemingly been at a standstill for the last few votes. Is it going to stay that way tonight or is do you think it's time to shake things up.

Jimmy - Your first immunity win tonight, how does it feel knowing that no matter what you will be here after this vote?

Chandler - You've seemingly been on the wrong side of the numbers every round. Are you expecting more of the same? How frustrating has it been that on one from the other side has wanted to make a move?

Matt - With only 7 people left after this vote, are people starting to think about the end of the game? and what moves they need to make to get themselves there?
1926 days 7 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana - This game has seemingly been at a standstill for the last few votes. Is it going to stay that way tonight or is do you think it's time to shake things up.

shaking things up this round is stupid because if chandler or dakota make the end they win versus the rest of us who have a fair shot with each other

know that.
1926 days 6 hours ago
BB5lover
Jimmy - Your first immunity win tonight, how does it feel knowing that no matter what you will be here after this vote?

I feel good. It's the best feeling ive had since ive entered this game
1926 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
Chandler - You've seemingly been on the wrong side of the numbers every round. Are you expecting more of the same? How frustrating has it been that on one from the other side has wanted to make a move?

It's awful to be on the wrong side of the numbers and tbh i can see more of that because they are all #RoyaltyStrong which sucks but with the game getting to the end, people needs to realize that the ftc will be with 3/2 persons not 6 so they need to do something or they will get their torchs snuffed just like mine is probably gonna be. Everyone should know that in an alliance, theres people on the bottom and people on the top and it's just matter of time to someone figure where he stands on that.
1926 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
what kind of hashtag is that
1926 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
dan, we have to do it
1926 days 5 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
*collects urn*
1926 days 5 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
If anyone has a hidden immunity and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
1926 days 5 hours ago
Chandelier
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/d/dd/Tumblr_meofey4Tt41rmd8jko1_400.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140801013128
1926 days 5 hours ago
TotsTrashy
shut up
1926 days 5 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
*nobody stands*

open group

J&J's Survivor: Isabela (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!