This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Día 7 --> Inmunidad / Where? 23:00 Spain 5:00 PM EST

Topic » Día 7 --> Inmunidad /..

1915 days 3 hours ago
SwishBitch
yo con el 30 que te comes suficiente
1915 days 3 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
~ ENGLISH ~
Welcome to the third immunity game of Survivor 16: HvHvH

Like I said, it's a super easy game and it's called "Banderitas", in English “Little flags”

In rounds as always 1vs1vs1, with the usual rules. I will post a flag of a country, you must tell me the name of the country, in Spanish or in English, doesn’t matter for me.

To prevent a person from starting to try meaningless names like the other day, each team will only have one response available, if you fail you cannot re-post another country, if you do, it will not be valid. In case the three tribes fail to post their country, you will have a new attempt by tribe and so on until someone says the right answer. We will be trying hard with f5 so if you delete an answer, you will be out of the round, we are not stupid and you know it.

The first two tribes to get 5 points will gain immunity and will be safe tomorrow from the Tribal Council, plus they will be able to try a number on those wonderful idol boards that we love so much.

The losing tribe, nothing of idol board, but a date with Ruben in the CT where one of you will be the 3rd expelled from Survivor 16: HvHvH

Questions and start-it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~ SPANISH ~

Bienvenidos al tercer juego de inmunidad de Survivor 16 : HvHvH

Como he dicho, es un juego super fácil y se llama “Banderitas”.

En rondas como siempre de 1vs1vs1, con las reglas de siempre. Postearé una bandera de un país, deberéis decirme el nombre del país, en español o en inglés, me da exactamente igual.

Para evitar que una persona comience a probar nombres sin sentido como el otro día, cada equipo solo tendrá una respuesta disponible, si fallas no puedes volver a postear otro país, si lo haces, no será válido. En caso de que las tres tribus fallen al postear su país, tendréis un nuevo intento por tribu y así hasta que alguien acierte. Estaremos a tope con el f5 asique si borras quedarás fuera de la ronda, no somos tontos y lo sabéis.

Las dos primeras tribus en conseguir 5 puntos ganarán la inmunidad y estarán a salvo mañana del Consejo Tribal, además de que podrán probar número en esas maravillosas idol boards que tanto amamos.

La tribu perdedora, nada de idol board, pero sí una cita con Ruben en el CT donde uno de vosotros será el 3er expulsado de Survivor 16 : HvHvH

Preguntas y comensamo’!
1915 days 3 hours ago
pilargamboa
Hola :D
1915 days 3 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
esta es la mia XD
1915 days 3 hours ago
ExpiredMilk
Para evitar que una persona comience a probar nombres sin sentido como el otro día

Va por mi? xD
1915 days 3 hours ago
pilargamboa
Entendido
1915 days 3 hours ago
SwishBitch
Pff soy la mejor
1915 days 3 hours ago
David2560
veras tu que ponen banderas to chungas
1915 days 3 hours ago
SwishBitch
ono
1915 days 3 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
No va por nadie en concreto, pero básicamente creo que es lo más justo
1915 days 3 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Preguntas? / Questions?
1915 days 3 hours ago
cole225
nice i'm alone again should i even try with Jeff's dumb rules ...
1915 days 3 hours ago
pilargamboa
Ninguna
1915 days 3 hours ago
MrBird
holaaa
1915 days 3 hours ago
David2560
yas

open group

[S16 : Survivor HvHvH] < David >

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!