This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Día 1 --> The Marooning (23:00 Spain) 5:00 PM EST

Topic » Día 1 --> The Marooning..

1927 days 3 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Hoy empieza todo!!

Nos vemos a las 23:00 (Spain) 5:00 PM EST.

Hoy solamente vamos a decir cuales son las tribus y explicar un par de cosas así que hoy será breve además de buscar una cosa que esta escondida en este barco, mañana lunes es cuando empieza el juego verdadero con el primer desafio de inmunidad a esta hora.

Nos vemos a la noche.

PD : Disculpad si tengo algun error durante la escritura porque durante toda la temporada voy a usar el google traductor.

Por cierto la temporada empieza hoy 27 de Enero y terminará el 14 de Marzo, son 39 días reales.

~ English ~

Today everything starts!!

See you at 23:00 (Spain) 5:00 PM EST.

Today we are just going to say what the tribes are and explain a couple of things so today it will be short as well as looking for something that is hidden on this ship, tomorrow is the real game with the first immunity challenge at this time.

See you tonight.

PD: Excuse me if I have an error during the writing because during the whole season I will use the google translator.

By the way, the season starts today, January 27 and ends on March 14, it is 39 real days.
1927 days 1 hour ago
Mareito
hola, que nervios chiquis, aber que pasa, suerte a todos
1927 days 1 hour ago
ExpiredMilk
Aber que pasa
1927 days 1 hour ago
JeffProbstTF
Hola chicos en 5 minutos empezamos...
1927 days 1 hour ago
pilargamboa
Holaa!
1927 days 1 hour ago
Tarta
Hola a todos
1927 days 1 hour ago
Mareito
que empieze ya que me mareo
1927 days 1 hour ago
JeffProbstTF
1927 days 1 hour ago
JeffProbstTF
Survivor is back!!!! #SURVIVORISBACK
1927 days 1 hour ago
JeffProbstTF
18 extraños van a empezar la aventura que va a cambiar sus vidas.

18 strangers will start the adventure that will change their lives.
1927 days 1 hour ago
JeffProbstTF
Serán abandonados en las islas de Fiji y estarán forzados a vivir juntos y expulsarse entre sí en el mayor juego social de la web.

They will be abandoned on the islands of Fiji and will be forced to live together and expel each other in the biggest social game on the web.
1927 days 1 hour ago
ExpiredMilk
Empezamos!!!
1927 days 1 hour ago
tisaco
holaaaa
1927 days 1 hour ago
JeffProbstTF
Al final solo 1 reclamará el título de Sole Survivor y los 3 diseños de tiendas.

In the end only 1 will claim the title of Sole Survivor and the 3 store designs.
1927 days 1 hour ago
JeffProbstTF
39 days 18 people 1 survivor.
1927 days 1 hour ago
MichelleFitzgerald
WELCOME EVERYONE TO SURVIVOR S16: HvHvH

BIENVENIDOS A TODOS A SURVIVOR S16: HvHvH

open group

[S16 : Survivor HvHvH] < David >

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!