This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL 2 SPEECHES AND JURY QUESTIONING

Topic » FINAL 2 SPEECHES AND JURY..

2013 days 4 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
FromAWindow and Rubes, you guys made it to the final 2. Excellent job, now you must make your speeches on why you should win.

--Jury----
Jasoi
KungPowPenis
TwoStep
LosAngeles
Sarahabramowitz724

The jury its your job to mail me who you want to win and also give questions to the final 2.
2013 days 4 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
This was a really great cast and I hope to see you a lot of you for All-Stars :). I am hosting a Fast Big Brother season every saturday night usa time. starts at 7:30 pm EST.
2013 days 4 hours ago
FromAWindow
Guys I slayed this game completely and totally. I always knew what was going on and knew I was gonna be safe in this game no matter what. I had by far the best social game in the entirety of the game, I was able to start every conflict in this game and use it to have all players target all other players in the game, and I used that to skate by every single eviction. I was the last unnommed in the game and I was able to throw all comps but the first and the last to get through the game, even accidentally winning the comp that was my only mistake in the game. Ask me any questions and I’ll gladly answer, I do respect and enjoy everyone in the game and nothing was personal!!! Gl rubes!
2013 days 3 hours ago
TwoStep
Why vote me out
2013 days 2 hours ago
FromAWindow
Because I needed both rubes and Angeles to go against each other at final four and Sarah was more likely to go with me then anyone else and I wasn’t as sure about you because of your connection with rubes too.
2012 days 23 hours ago
LosAngeles
which one of you do you think would most likely win against me in f2
2012 days 19 hours ago
Jasoi
Definitely voting for FromAwindow he played me
2012 days 17 hours ago
FromAWindow
@Losangeles

I think you would’ve won against rubes but lost against me? Which is also why I wanted you in the end
2012 days 17 hours ago
FromAWindow
And thanks Jasoi!

open group

FAST Big Brother Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!