This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

2034 days 17 hours ago
MMx4
Hi Foxy and Rocky! As this game is about to be over, there is one last twist. Instead of the jury voting, only one jury member will get the opportunity to vote! So like I said, I hope you guys made some friends with those who are in jury. However another vote will be given to everyone on tengaged. If you want to win I would highly suggest sending that poll to as many people as possible because at 7PM PST/ 9PM CST/ 10PM EST the poll will close. Then a 3rd vote will be done with a randomizer and there will be 19 votes in this randomizer since we started with 19 players. So all you have to do is get the majority of votes. Since there are 3 parts, each group counts as one vote. If you win the tengaged poll, that will count as one vote, the jury counts as one vote, and the randomizer counts as one vote. So good luck final 2!!!
2034 days 17 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Ouuuuu yaayy

open group

MMx4's BB1: Ultimate Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!