This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH COMP

Topic » HOH COMP

2061 days 23 hours ago
MMx4
Alright everyone! This HOH comp is called "One By One" Each of you must vote on who you want to eliminate from the competition. This will be played in rounds and you have to dm me your vote each round and I will then announce the player who gets eliminated. This will continue until 2 people are left, then there will be a tiebreaker which will be a vote from those you eliminated. However, be careful who you vote for because there is a new twist in this comp and let's just say I wouldn't recommend making any promises with players unless you plan to keep them.

Starting now, you all have 12 hours to send in votes, before I randomize them
2061 days 22 hours ago
BBHoward33
cool
2061 days 10 hours ago
MMx4
Erika Howard Zach MaryJane420, you all received a random vote and the player eliminated from this comp with 3 votes is BBHoward.

The next round starts now and you guys have another 12 hours
2061 days 4 hours ago
BBHoward33
thanks guys
2060 days 21 hours ago
MaryJane420
its been 12 hours since last elim
2060 days 20 hours ago
MMx4
My bad, classes got me distracted :(
2060 days 20 hours ago
MMx4
3 votes to 1 before random votes! The two random votes went to Rocky and Erika. With 3 votes, WaffleMan you are eliminated.

Next round is now and you have another 12 hours
2060 days 4 hours ago
MMx4
Some people voted for people out of the competition already, so I randomized their votes and with 2 votes, Foxy you have been eliminated.

Next round is over in 12 hours
2059 days 14 hours ago
BBHoward33
In the next rounds can you shorten the time they have to vote
2059 days 10 hours ago
MMx4
With 2 randomized votes, Erika you have been eliminated
2059 days 10 hours ago
MMx4
Next round starts now and you have 6 hours. Zach, MaryJane, and Rocky, you guys are the last ones remaining
2059 days 3 hours ago
MMx4
With a vote of 2-1 (1 random vote was made) MaryJane you have been eliminated.
2059 days 3 hours ago
MMx4
Zach and Rocky, the last person to say "Our New Twist Starts Now" before 10PM PST/ Midnight CST/ 1AM EST will be the new HOH
2059 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
Our New Twist Starts Now
2058 days 22 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Our New Twist Starts Now

open group

MMx4's BB1: Ultimate Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!