This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 10

Topic » Day 10

2098 days 4 hours ago
AshlynArehart
We are finally at double digit days in the Big Brother house! Hope you're all ready because today is nomination day! Be ready to see what will happen when the votes close. Did the vote work in your favor? Are alliances solidified? Only time will tell!

Six out of nine votes have been casted, but there is still time for the others to get it in.

Vote closes today at 3 pm EST time! Good luck!
2098 days 4 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Hey guys, how is everybody doing today?
2098 days 2 hours ago
xMountain22x
Doing good. You Brandon?
2098 days 1 hour ago
livnglavidaloca
Doing alright sorry been busy Ray :P
2098 days 1 hour ago
AshlynArehart
Can everyone gather into the page now for an important announcement?
2098 days 1 hour ago
livnglavidaloca
Here now Ash!
2098 days 1 hour ago
AshlynArehart
Hope everyone is well today. I will admit that I am disappointed. I am disappointed that not everyone is available to vote. To those that may feel I was pushy with it, then let me apologize in advance. It's not like me to be that way, and I wouldn't want to stress people out with it.

That being said.....I have the results.
2098 days 1 hour ago
xMountain22x
For the vote? Oh, well, good luck everyone :D
2098 days 1 hour ago
AshlynArehart
As mentioned....one of the rules in this game is that if you fail to vote twice, then you will be removed from the game. I made that clear in the beginning, and unfortunately I have to enforce the rule. That being said......-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Athena and Nathan, you are hereby officially removed from the game. Rules are rules, and it is not fair to those that have already voted and want to be here. Take care.
2098 days 1 hour ago
xMountain22x
Oh. My. God....Uh...t-this..is...just...wow. Uh, well, farewell Athena and Nathan, and I'm extremely sad to see you guys go...D:
2098 days 1 hour ago
livnglavidaloca
Oh wow so what does that mean for eviction Ash?
2098 days 1 hour ago
AshlynArehart
Josh, you failed to vote as well. So you received a penalty vote. Keep it up, and you will off the game as well.

But with that being said we are now down to the final seven. Congratulations! This week's eviction is hereby canceled, and you get to enjoy another day in the Big Brother house.

Have a good time players!
2098 days 1 hour ago
livnglavidaloca
Thanks Ash and wow this is crazy :0
2098 days 1 hour ago
xMountain22x
Well...this was, wow...Well everyone. This is insane, and I'm extremely sad to say goodbye to you two, but I guess these are the consequences for not voting twice in a row :(
2098 days 1 hour ago
AshlynArehart
Confessional Questions

1.) Thoughts on the double expulsion?

2.) Now that you're down to seven, what is your plans to get to the final three?

3.) Surprised that you made it this far?

4.) Who are your next targets?

Not mandatory, just to get some insight is all. :P
2097 days 19 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
What's everybody up to today?

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!