This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 8

2099 days 18 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Before we get to the voting process. I will announce the player that received the BB Burn Vote has chosen not to use it. Meaning that no one is at danger of losing a vote this week.

You have two days to decide which two houseguests you want to see go up on the block. Failure to vote will result in a penalty vote. If you received a penalty vote last round, then you must vote this period. Otherwise you will be officially expelled from the game.

Good luck houseguests!
2099 days 18 hours ago
xMountain22x
Cool :) Hey everyone! How’s everyone today?
2099 days 18 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
I am good, how are you?
2099 days 18 hours ago
xMountain22x
Good. Just chilling around in my room. My cat is on my desk, and she won't leave me alone lol
2099 days 18 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
lol my cat laid on top of me as soon as I got home lol :P
2099 days 18 hours ago
xMountain22x
Yeah haha. Most people think cats are sitting ducks, but all three of my cats are hyperactive, cuddly, social, but indoor cats. One of them is desperate to go outside, but we don't let him, mostly cause it hurts cats to go outside more than it helps :P
2099 days 18 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
True, my cat just lays around, then he gets hyper, then he lays around again xD
2099 days 17 hours ago
xMountain22x
Haha. The same thing always happens to my cats. Sometimes they randomly run around the house lol
2099 days 17 hours ago
AshlynArehart
2/9 VOTES CASTED
2099 days 17 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Lol and mine always meows everytime I get up, since he knows he will get his one can of soft food then lol :P
2099 days 17 hours ago
xMountain22x
Wow. One of my cats, Maddox, is trained to know the creak of the door where his food is stored opening, so whenever he hears that, he sprints to the door, looking for food. He's not allowed to have hard food, though, cause it almost killed him...twice :P If you wanna hear the full story, I'll tell you, but it's pretty insane.
2099 days 17 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
awe well at least he is doing well now it seems :)
2099 days 16 hours ago
xMountain22x
Yeah, he had a bladder blockage, and he was a bout to be put down, but at the vet he got so nervous, his blockage broke :P So, thankfully, he survived :)
2099 days 16 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Thats great to hear :)
2099 days 16 hours ago
xMountain22x
Yeah. It was when he was a kitten, so definitely not recent.
2099 days 16 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Awe well he is loved i can tell :)

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!