This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 4

2103 days 16 hours ago
AshlynArehart
The player that will only have one vote to cast this week is......

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ATHENA! Athena one of your votes has been stolen from this weeks nomination. Meaning you only has one vote to cast for eviction. While whoever took it may have additional help to change the game.

Players the vote will begin now. You must select two houseguests you would like to see go up for eviction. Athena as mentioned you may only select one houseguest.

Voting will go on between one to two days depending on how quick the votes lie.

Good luck houseguests < 3
2103 days 14 hours ago
lionnudes
Awwh bye Paul!  Uh oh a twist!!  GL everyone!
2103 days 14 hours ago
lionnudes
I also would like to share I had a really bad dream and it is going to bother me forever more
2103 days 14 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
So sorry to hear that, hope everything is okay <3
2103 days 13 hours ago
xMountain22x
Hey everyone! I’m so sorry for my inactivity, an unexpected family issue occurred and I had to go somewhere. I hope you guys all understand this, and I’m sorry to hear Paul left. Better luck next time man.. Also, that twist will really shake things up :0
2103 days 13 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Indeed lol and well hope everything i okay!
2103 days 13 hours ago
xMountain22x
Thanks, but let’s just say it was pretty bad, but thank you for your well wishes :)
2103 days ago
AshlynArehart
CHAT IS CLOSED

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!