This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CAST REVEAL!

Topic » CAST REVEAL!

2093 days 4 hours ago
fearlessfoxy
congrats!
2093 days 4 hours ago
Nathan2184
Thank you!
2093 days 4 hours ago
AshlynArehart
The following players don't seem to have a straightforward strategy. They are more of the go with the flow kind of personality. Maybe that'll prove to be in their favor? I suppose only time will tell. Let's welcome to the game..........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
BRANDON (livnglavidaloca) and VICTORIA (VictoriaW)
2093 days 4 hours ago
xMountain22x
Congrats Brandon and Victoria! Good luck to the people who haven't been announced yet :)
2093 days 4 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Thank you lots Ashlyn, and good luck Victoria!
2093 days 4 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Now our last two players are players that are here to play. They won't be afraid to cause some drama if it is thrown back at them. It's proven to work in the past with TV and group games alike. Maybe that'll take them to the end? Please welcome to the game.........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

FOXY (fearlessfoxy) and MIKEY (ThebestlerHoH)
2093 days 4 hours ago
fearlessfoxy
congrats brandon and victoria!
2093 days 4 hours ago
fearlessfoxy
omg yas! hehe
2093 days 4 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Thx foxy and congrats to both you and Mikey!!
2093 days 4 hours ago
xMountain22x
Congrats guys! :D Good job to all who made it in.
2093 days 4 hours ago
lionnudes
grats everyone! lets have a fun season!
2093 days 4 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
agree!
2093 days 4 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Now to those who did not make it to the game, please don't take it personally. Activity seemed to be a general reason. Always try and apply for next season and who knows....maybe you'll win it all! :)

To the players that made it to the game congratulations! You will now embark on the journey to remember. The players that you are against could be your best friend or your worst enemy. Take this opportunity to get to know your fellow players. Get some plans going, and find out who you can trust the most or who could in your way of winning.

Tomorrow will begin the rules and voting! Good luck houseguests! < 3

Make sure you send confessionals too!

- Ashlyn < 3
2093 days 4 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
thank you Ashlyn and can't wait to see how it goes!!
2093 days 4 hours ago
lionnudes
Thank you Ashlyn!! Excited to see how this turns out!

@ everyone I'm from Australia so if i don't respond I might be sleeping haha, shoot me a message w/ your skype or whatever and i'll get back to you soon <33! off to work!

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!