This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Application

Topic » Season 3 Application

2002 days 23 hours ago
AshlynArehart
The time has come to welcome a new set of houseguests into the ABB Series! Before I apply I must remind you all of a few things.

- In order to have an active application you must apply properly. Otherwise it's null and void.

- Because of inactivity in Season 2. I have decided to be a little more strict on the challenges. Rules will be posted when cast reveal happens/

- There will be live and non live competitions. How that plays out will be determined.

Above all else, just remember to have fun!

Username:

Name you wish to go by:

Color Level:

Have you had experience in group games before?:

Do you prefer non live or live?:

What times would work best if it's a live challenge?:

Describe your strategy with a past BB alumni (doesn't matter which series):

What is better: Social play or Physical play?:

Why should you be casted?:

Will you send confessionals?:

Thank you for applying! Good luck!
2002 days 23 hours ago
AshlynArehart
You need to stop applying X. You already had a chance to play. Leave it.
2002 days 23 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Same goes for other alumni as well. :P
2002 days 23 hours ago
13bam
Username: 13bam

Name you wish to go by: Brice

Color Level: Orange

Have you had experience in group games before?: Yes I have.

Do you prefer non live or live?: Non live comp because I can be busy at times and when I'm busy live comps go on and I'm not there.

What times would work best if it's a live challenge?: Sometime after 9pm est

Describe your strategy with a past BB alumni (doesn't matter which series): well my strategy in the past was to stay low and don't make enemies. But that backfired and I was the first to good.

What is better: Social play or Physical play?: Social because if you make friend they will that you far.

Why should you be casted?: Because I'm nice,funny, can be mean but most of all good at this game.

Will you send confessionals?: yes
2002 days 21 hours ago
Angelina7
Username: Angelina7

Name you wish to go by: Angelina

Color Level: White

Have you had experience in group games before?: No but i would love to join urs u will be my first ever one

Do you prefer non live or live?: Non live obvs

What times would work best if it's a live challenge?:  depends what time in uk

Describe your strategy with a past BB alumni (doesn't matter which series): Uhm describing my strategy in public ill tell u in public or u have to wait and see. Just so u know its gonna work

What is better: Social play or Physical play?: Social probs

Why should you be casted?: Because im a bitch and i will slay

2002 days 21 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
Username: SlipperyNoodle

Name you wish to go by: Noodle

Color Level: white :( (I was signed out of my old account :( )

Have you had experience in group games before?: yeah

Do you prefer non live or live?: live

What times would work best if it's a live challenge?: 7:00-9:00pm est

Describe your strategy with a past BB alumni (doesn't matter which series): I kinda don’t want to share my strategy in front of everyone...

What is better: Social play or Physical play?: social

Why should you be casted?: because I am active, friendly, and a tough competitor

Will you send confessionals?: of course I love sending confessionals

YAY
2002 days 17 hours ago
Wolven6974
Name you wish to go by: Wolven

Color Level: Silver (getting very close to gold!)

Have you had experience in group games before?: Yeah, but ive never won.

Do you prefer non live or live?: Non live by a LONGSHOT

What times would work best if it's a live challenge?: Im just saying, but im absolutely horrific at making live challenges due to timezones.
Anyway, the best times i can make is well... 7am and 8am est...

Describe your strategy with a past BB alumni (doesn't matter which series): Well, honestly i dont know. I have a strategy, but as far as im concerned i cant think of any player from any series. Maybe someone from BBUK or BBAUS?

What is better: Social play or Physical play?: Social. You may be able to win Physical challenges, but it means nothing when you dont have anyone on your side in the end of the game.

Why should you be casted?: Why? Because I am ready to play, and i want to get my first ever group game win. But 1 thing i know is for sure, I'm gonna give it my all.

Will you send confessionals?: Yep! It wont be that often, but i'll send at least 1 everyone in-game week (usually when the eviction voting is going on)
2002 days 7 hours ago
musicboy1999
Username: musicboy1999

Name you wish to go by: Josh

Have you had experience in group games before?: Yeah

Do you prefer non live or live?: Non live

What times would work best if it's a live challenge?: 8:00-10:00 Every Day

Describe your strategy with a past BB alumni (doesn't matter which series): I won't tell you my strategy until later on cuz people might think I'm a full force.

What is better: Social play or Physical play?: Social play

Why should you be casted?: I am an active person who is here to make some alliances and at least make it to the finale!

Will you send confessionals?: Of course I will
2002 days ago
jacksonjoseph99
Username: jacksonjoseph99

Name you wish to go by: Jackson (or JJ!)

Color Level: TV Star

Have you had experience in group games before?: Very little - haven't played in nearly five years

Do you prefer non live or live?: Non-live, but I could do either!

What times would work best if it's a live challenge? Any time after 6 central (7 EST) wouldn't be a problem at all, and most earlier times work, as well.

Describe your strategy with a past BB alumni (doesn't matter which series): I don't want to give too much away about my strategy, but I do value strong social and strategic game-players.

What is better: Social play or Physical play?: Social! This game is all about the bonds you make and the bonds you break. A physical win can help you advance or keep you safe, but at the end of the day, it's up to you and your relationships to keep you alive.

Why should you be casted?: I'm active, I'm interested, I'm a familiar face, but I'm also brand new! Just really looking forward to starting getting more involved in group games.

Will you send confessionals?: ABSOLUTELY, the best ones, too. I promise.
2001 days 5 hours ago
Yellowpenguin
Username: YellowPenguin

Name you wish to go by: Blossom

Color Level: Blue ;(

Have you had experience in group games before?: Yes, before i took my long break i had played in some B.B. and survivor games. i never did that well but i’m much better now.

Do you prefer non live or live?: Non-Live i guess but i like both :)

What times would work best if it's a live challenge?: 5EST or later is good any day but Tuesday.

Describe your strategy with a past BB alumni (doesn't matter which series): I like to be a leader and call the shots more than being a follower.

What is better: Social play or Physical play?: Social because big brother is a social game and physical ability makes you a threat to people.

Why should you be casted?: I should be casted because i’m unique and i won’t back down from a fight. i’m not a coward and i will do whatever it takes to win.

Will you send confessionals?: Yes. you need my juicy confessionals!
2000 days 22 hours ago
Ityaboinez12
1 ityaboinez12       2 nezz or nezzy      3 idk on this new one       4 on old act this is new         5  i like both       6  not tuesday or Thursday at 7 to 9     7 like Godfrey or swaggy c                    8 will im an great talker but im very strong to so it could go both ways        9 i am so fun to watch i im not the type to be punked of and im strong and smart
2000 days 17 hours ago
jayrod29
Username: jayrod29

Name you wish to go by: JC

Color Level: Yellow

Have you had experience in group games before?: Nope!

Do you prefer non live or live?: Either works for me. I prefer Live.

What times would work best if it's a live challenge?: After 7pm EST

Describe your strategy with a past BB alumni (doesn't matter which series): I am a social player as I’m not very good at competitions so social players like Paras (bbcan6) or Ika in s5 or Andy in bb15

What is better: Social play or Physical play?: I think both are important but for me personally I rely on social.

Why should you be casted?: because I think I would be a fun active addition to your cast and I will do whatever it takes to win.

Will you send confessionals?: Absolutely.
2000 days 15 hours ago
Acosta1539
Username: Acosta1539

Name you wish to go by: Erik

Color Level: Blue

Have you had experience in group games before?: Yes i have played survivor and big brother games in the past!

Do you prefer non live or live?: Non live, but I'm fine with both

What times would work best if it's a live challenge?: Typically around 7:00 or 8:00 est time or 6:00 est

Describe your strategy with a past BB alumni (doesn't matter which series): i don't want to give my strategy away or anything like that before the game starts but i do think the essence of a social game and strategical view point is important

What is better: Social play or Physical play?:
These typically games hold the value of a social game in my perspective, and has a greater essence and i think it's all about getting to know people and interact with different personalities
Why should you be casted?: im an active player and very open to others and too different personalities and I'm definitely someone that is underestimated and under look at, that gives me a drive to do my absolute best

Will you send confessionals?: yes i will :)

2000 days 2 hours ago
Bvance1212
Username: bvance1212

Name you wish to go by: Billy

Color Level: Yellow

Have you had experience in group games before?: yes I have, I’m currently in 2 and one is almost over (top 3) and the other hasn’t started yet

Do you prefer non live or live?: either works for me, I just might not be active

What times would work best if it's a live challenge?: I could do between 6-10 pm est

Describe your strategy with a past BB alumni (doesn't matter which series): Cody Califoire(I think I spelled his last name wrong)

What is better: Social play or Physical play?: Both are equally important but a social game will get you further in the end so I’ll go with that

Why should you be casted?: I should be casted because I am a fun loving and drama loving individual and I think I could add a certain spice and glamour to the game of big brother

Will you send confessionals?: yes, you’ll just have to remind me sometimes because I’ll forget
1997 days 18 hours ago
Yunomi
Username: Yunomi

Name you wish to go by: Sammuel

Color Level: White

Have you had experience in group games before?: nope

Do you prefer non live or live?: non-live

What times would work best if it's a live challenge?: 8-10pm

Describe your strategy with a past BB alumni (doesn't matter which series): I want to join the main alliance and work to make us the final few houseguest

What is better: Social play or Physical play?: Both are pretty important but Social game helps you more and won't pit too big of a target on my back

Why should you be casted?: because I want to do my first group game

Will you send confessionals?: Yes

Thank you for applying! Good luck
1997 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
The time has come to welcome a new set of houseguests into the ABB Series! Before I apply I must remind you all of a few things.

- In order to have an active application you must apply properly. Otherwise it's null and void.

- Because of inactivity in Season 2. I have decided to be a little more strict on the challenges. Rules will be posted when cast reveal happens/

- There will be live and non live competitions. How that plays out will be determined.

Above all else, just remember to have fun!

Username: mbarnish1

Name you wish to go by: Matt

Have you had experience in group games before?: yes played a few

Do you prefer non live or live?: Anyone I can only do live after November 17th

What times would work best if it's a live challenge?: depends what day of week maybe 4:00- 6:00

Describe your strategy with a past BB alumni (doesn't matter which series): I am like Tyler I make huge moves

What is better: Social play or Physical play?: Social

Why should you be casted?: I have good gameplay and am not afraid to make some big moves

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!