This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOUSE MEETING

Topic » HOUSE MEETING

2042 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
Kay I'm just putting this out there LOL Ashlyn plz don't delete

Week fucking one I had X coming into my PMs saying SOMEBODY threw me him and Tara into an alliance of some kind. Just an FYI @ that fucker, that was my first PM with X, and I still havent spoken with Tara. I dunno which one of you sepf-glorifying asshats started the rumor to hurt us and make us targets but it is NOT appreciated.

I personally approached 5 of you looking for allies day 1 and had the door slammed in my face again and again and now I'm gonna learn that it was because of my damn FRIENDS LIST!?!? You people are PATHETIC if your game relies on that. Yeah, I'm mad. Deal with it.

Maybe if you'd tried TALKING TO ME (and fyi one damn pm doesnt count you asshats) then we coulda been allies. Since that is NOT the case then I will happily take my exit this week. Once again, I'm pissed as hell. Hope you all rot in it. And next time, give someone a chance instead of writing them off just because you're too lazy to put in the actual effort of making new friends.

No Joey. This WAS personal. You just acted like a total tool to the person who did it. Looking at you Birksy Poo.

This Bitch Fest is adjourned (:P)
2042 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
Oh feel free to put that in the VL as a Confessional Ashlyn
2042 days 1 hour ago
joey96
You sound like an idiot first of all. You never approached me either so don’t call me lazy. Second of all I haven’t talked to Burks either. He was actually someone I was told might be working with you. But now that I know he’s not, glad you solidified his safety this week!
2042 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
LOL rit Joey :P

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!