This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #4

Topic » Eviction #4

2030 days 15 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Hey houseguests! You just vote between either Joey or Will to leave. Whoever is evicted will become the first member of the jury!

You have until tomorrow at 430 pm EST to cast your vote.

Good luck!
2030 days 14 hours ago
AshlynArehart
1/6 VOTES CASTED
2030 days 8 hours ago
WillTraitor
Hey guys I hope you keep me <3 No one has really spoken to me all game and I don't have anyone. If you guys keep me just let me know and I'll be sure to thank you in anyway I can
2030 days 7 hours ago
joey96
I'm one of the only active people so I'm sure I'll be voted out but have fun ya'll
2030 days 7 hours ago
AshlynArehart
4/6 VOTES CASTED.

Let me clarify again that once you vote you cannot change. It was a rule I talked about Day 1.
2030 days 6 hours ago
MasterMatt25
It’s past 4:30. Are all the votes in?
2030 days 4 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Tomorrow Matty at 430 lol.

5/6 VOTES CASTED
2030 days 4 hours ago
MasterMatt25
Oh. My bad
2030 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH It's time
2030 days 1 hour ago
AshlynArehart
Hello houseguests! Before we get to the results I must announce that HOH will start tomorrow. Time TBD. I have a business event to attend and I need all the sleep I can get. But I promise to get to it ASAP.

Now to the votes..
2030 days 1 hour ago
AshlynArehart
The votes are in........and we have a tie! 3 for Joey and e for Will. It's now up to Head of Household Jayson to cast the deciding vote. Once he casts his vote the evicted housemate will have moments to say goodbye, gather his belongings and walk out the front door.

Jayson please stand, face the nominees, and cast your vote to evict!
2030 days 1 hour ago
AshlynArehart
When my 3 came out as e. Lmao
2030 days 1 hour ago
WillTraitor
https://media.giphy.com/media/k6r9BYjwV3AFgkSUKj/giphy.gif
2030 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
Okay Ya'll. Joey, Will, this is one of the-

You're out Joey.
2030 days 1 hour ago
AshlynArehart
Its official Joey you have been evicted from the Big Brother house. Please say your goodbyes!
2030 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
*stares at the vote*

I wonder who voted which way :3

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!