This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #4

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #4

2033 days 16 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Jayson as Head of Household you must lock in who you will nominate within the next twenty four hours! Good luck!
2033 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
Okay everybody! As HOH I have to nominate two houseguests for Eviction. My first nominee is

Joey

My second Nominee is
Will, I'm sorry!

Okay ya'll. I have spoken with a lot of the house. I've had a lot of fun with some of you. I've become allies with several of you. BUT, these two have the least of any kind of relationship with me, and thus are up.

Joey, you nominated me over a rumor (which we all know who started that fyi) and bullshit was thrown around when you did it, so your ass is up. Not sorry at all about this one.

Will, I hate to say this XD But like with Jay last week, you ARE NOT ACTIVE LMAO I'm sorry and I hope you understand, but everyone else came to me asking to be safe and while you DID ask to work with me, I can't help but point out your 24 hour absences and how that doesn't make you a very good ally option LOL I'm so sorry about this because I don't think you DESERVE to go up, but between you and everyone else, you don't deserve NOT to go up more than they do. Sorry XD

Anyway, this nomination ceremony is ADJOURNED :D
2031 days 22 hours ago
WillTraitor
Wow.... I'm shocked I'm nominated :( I'm really sad too...

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!