This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Día 24 --> Inmunidad / Las 5 Diferencias Miércoles 23:00 (5:00 PM E

Topic » Día 24 --> Inmunidad / Las..

2039 days 4 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Os voy a poner una fotografía que contiene 2 imágenes en teoría similares pero no lo son XD

Entre 1 fotografía y la otra hay 10 diferencias pero solo vais a buscar 5 para resolver.

¿Como? Pues tendréis que marcar con una X (Cruz) o con un O (Circulo) donde encontréis diferencias.

Con marcar las diferencias, en una sola foto de las 2 es suficiente para yo comprobarlo.

¿Como irá la prueba? De la siguiente manera....

Pondré una foto y el que acierte pasará a la RONDA 2 EN LA QUE YA JACK ESTA COMO VENTAJA DE LA RECOMPENSA.

Es decir, en la Ronda 1 jugais 9 pondré un total de 3 fotos y 3 de vosotros accedereis a la Ronda 2 contra Jack.

En la Ronda 2 jugais 4 (Jack y 3 más) y pondré solo 2 fotos que accederán a la Ronda Final.

En la Ronda Final solo dos competiréis por la inmunidad con la foto final.

¿Se entiende? Es un juego super facil.

~ Day 24 -> Immunity // The 5 differences ~

Aqui un ejemplo de esta prueba : https://tengaged.com/group/8594-s13-survivor-fiji-martin/forum/topic/18906814

I'm going to put a picture that contains 2 images in theory similar but they are not XD

Between 1 photo and the other there are 10 differences but you are only going to look for 5 to solve.

As? Then you will have to mark with an X (Cross) or with an O (Circle) where you will find differences.

With marking the differences, in a single photo of 2 is enough for me to check it.

How will the test go? As follows ....

I will put a photo and the one that hits will go to ROUND 2 IN WHICH JACK IS ALREADY AS ADVANTAGE OF THE REWARD.

That is, in Round 1 you play 9 I will put a total of 3 photos and 3 of you will access Round 2 against Jack.

In Round 2 you play 4 (Jack and 3 more) and I will only put 2 photos that will access the Final Round.

In the Final Round only two will compete for immunity with the final photo.

It is understood? It is a super easy game.

Here is an example of this test: https://tengaged.com/group/8594-s13-survivor-fiji-martin/forum/topic/18906814
2039 days 4 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
yay go me with the advantage
2039 days 4 hours ago
Kaneki
SABELA GANADORA
2039 days 4 hours ago
Laura21
en todas las fases serán 5?
2039 days 4 hours ago
Andalu
COMO DESAFINA NO?
2039 days 4 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Si, en todas las fases serán 5 aciertos.
2039 days 4 hours ago
Rafo
En la final tambien?
2039 days 4 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
En todas
2039 days 4 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Here!
2039 days 4 hours ago
TR1364
ayo
2039 days 4 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Hola chicos :)

Hey guys :)
2039 days 4 hours ago
Rafo
Que la pasa a la lola indigo
2039 days 4 hours ago
Kaneki
viva sabela
2039 days 4 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Welcome to the third immunity challenge!!
2039 days 4 hours ago
CesarT
hola :)
2039 days 4 hours ago
Laura21
hey

open group

[S15 : Ghost Island SvA] < Cesar >

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!