This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Día 2 --> Inmunidad / Buscando el puzzle (23:00 Spain) 5:00 PM EST

Topic » Día 2 --> Inmunidad /..

2081 days 9 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Antes de empezar a presentaros la prueba OS recuerdo enviarme antes de empezar el desafío vuestro primer confesionario presentaoos para conoceros.

Bienvenidos a vuestro primer juego de inmunidad de esta 15ª temporada.

Sabéis que me encanta de primeras que trabajéis en equipito y que os repartáis tareas en skype y tengáis memorias para el futuro por eso vamos a buscar un puzzle que va a estar dividido en 3 partes.

En un usuario en sus blogs esconderé 3 partes que hay que unir formando un link de un puzzle a resolver.

Un detalle importante que me olvide decir y debe estar obviamente.

Para ganar la inmunidad es necesario :

- Poner los 3 blogs aquí
- Poner el link del puzzle entero
- Poner una captura donde se vea el puzzle resuelto (Aquí se tiene que ver el link del puzzle IMPRESCINDIBLE en la captura).

Ejemplo de prueba : https://tengaged.com/group/8754-s14-sv-game-changers-alex/forum/topic/20058360

La prueba es super simple, la primera tribu que ponga AQUÍ todos los pasos correctamente ganará la inmunidad y se asegurarán NO ser el primer expulsado de esta icónica temporada que es algo que nadie quiere.

Los perdedores pues Consejo Tribal mañana donde uno de vosotros será el primer expulsado de este juego.

Además la tribu ganadora tendrá que elegir quién es la primera persona que irá a Ghost Island y que tendrá inmunidad para este primer Consejo Tribal.
En caso de no ponerse de acuerdo la tribu ganadora, la tribu perdedora elegirá ROCAS para determinar quien va a Ghost Island.

Si tenéis alguna duda preguntad, nos vemos a las 23:00. (5:00 PM EST)

~ Day 2 -> Immunity / Looking for the puzzle 5:00 PM EST ~

Before starting to present the OS test I remember to send me before starting the challenge your first confessional presents to meet you.

Welcome to your first immunity game of this 15th season.

You know that I love first of all that you work in a team and that you share tasks in Skype and have memories for the future, so we are going to look for a puzzle that is going to be divided into 3 parts.

In a user in your blogs I will hide 3 parts that must be united forming a link of a puzzle to solve.

An important detail that I forget to say and obviously must be.

To gain immunity it is necessary:

- Put the 3 blogs here
- Put the link of the whole puzzle
- Put a screenshot where the puzzle is solved (Here you have to see the link of the puzzle that MUST be captured).

Test example: https://tengaged.com/group/8754-s14-sv-game-changers-alex/forum/topic/20058360

The test is super simple, the first tribe that puts HERE all the steps correctly will gain immunity and they will make sure NOT to be the first to be expelled from this iconic season that is something that nobody wants.

The losers then Tribal Council tomorrow where one of you will be the first to be expelled from this game.

In addition the winning tribe will have to choose who is the first person that will go to Ghost Island and that will have immunity for this first Tribal Council.
If the winning tribe does not agree, the losing tribe will choose ROCKS to determine who goes to Ghost Island.

If you have any questions ask, see you at 23:00. (5:00 PM EST)
2081 days 2 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Hola chicos, hey guys!!!

En 5 minutos nos vemos, I see u on 5 minutes!!
2081 days 2 hours ago
Laura21
Hii
2081 days 2 hours ago
Kaneki
Laura amiga conéctate a skype
2081 days 1 hour ago
LiukBB
hola
2081 days 1 hour ago
Kaneki
Miriam de primera en el concierto LIVING
2081 days 1 hour ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Hola!
2081 days 1 hour ago
arielbernardo
Holaa
2081 days 1 hour ago
CesarT
hola
2081 days 1 hour ago
Rafo
Hola! Hey!!
2081 days 1 hour ago
JeffProbstTF
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/703-org-network/images/6/68/Come_on_in_guys.gif
2081 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
Hello
2081 days 1 hour ago
Kaneki
Hey jeff
2081 days 1 hour ago
Andalu
hola
2081 days 1 hour ago
Emmett4
High
2081 days 1 hour ago
JeffProbstTF
¿Estais listos para vuestro primer juego de inmunidad?

Are you ready for your first immunity challenge?

open group

[S15 : Ghost Island SvA] < Cesar >

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!