This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Día 1 --> The Marooning (23:00 Spain) 5:00 PM EST

Topic » Día 1 --> The Marooning..

2061 days 13 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
~ NAVITI TRIBE ~ (AMERICANS)

lHooper (Hoop)
TheSexiestDude990 (Julian)
TR1364 (Tomas)
Waf_ (Waf)
FireX (X)
LiukBB (Luca)
Cooldude1000 (Noob)
Emmett4 (Emmett)
YoundAndReckless (Erik)
RealJacksonWalsh (Jack)
2061 days 13 hours ago
Kaneki
Memeo mi tribu me encanta
2061 days 13 hours ago
Laura21
Manu te encanta porq estoy, lo sé
2061 days 13 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Os voy a poner en el panel y seguimos.

I'm going to put you on the panel and we continue
2061 days 13 hours ago
arielbernardo
mi skype
ARRIELB
2061 days 13 hours ago
Kaneki
Laura <3
Skype manulolplayer :3
2061 days 13 hours ago
MrMomo15
Que buen equipo xd
2061 days 13 hours ago
TR1364
Mii Skype: tengagedtommy

:)
2061 days 13 hours ago
Laura21
2061 days 12 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Aqui teneis las reglas y como funciona el grupo para empezar y os recuerdo de nuevo mi skype : Ruben_tfe

https://tengaged.com/group/9497-s15-ghost-island-sva/forum/topic/22077910

Here you have the rules and how the group works to start and I remind you again my skype: Ruben_tfe

https://tengaged.com/group/9497-s15-ghost-island-sva/forum/topic/22077910
2061 days 12 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Aprovecho tambien para presentaros al notario de esta temporada que ha determinado la suerte de esta temporada en varios mails con fecha de 4 de Septiembre.

Os presento a Bayonetta que es mi notario oficial de mis temporadas, el ha hecho el orden de objetos de Ghost Island y rocas.

Esos mails os los mostrare al final de la temporada para que veais que todo se ha hecho de manera legal.

Take advantage also to present to the notary of this season that has the luck of this season in several mails dated September 4.

I present Bayonetta who is my official notary of my seasons, he has made the order of the objects of Ghost Island and rocks.

Those email the messages at the end of the season to see that everything has been done legally.
2061 days 12 hours ago
Charopanda
Bayonetta el ser de luz
2061 days 12 hours ago
arielbernardo
Grande Bayonetta!
2061 days 12 hours ago
Laura21
Bienvenido al equipo!
2061 days 12 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Como veis, estas son las tribus y el día de hoy esta a punto de terminar pero antes de mandaros al campamento os dejo algo para presentaros y que me envieis antes de mañana a las 23:00 (5:00 PM EST) antes del primer desafio de inmunidad.

Enviadme vuestro primer confesionario presentandoos y contandome que esperais de esta temporada, hablandome de vosotros, lo que querais.

Pero hacedlo por favor xD

Ejemplo :

As you can see, these are the tribes and today is about to end but before sending you to the camp I leave you something to introduce you and send me before tomorrow at 23:00 (5:00 PM EST) before the first Immunity challenge

Send me your first confessional by introducing yourself and telling me what you expect from this season, talking about you, whatever you want.

But do it please xD

Example:

open group

[S15 : Ghost Island SvA] < Cesar >

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!