This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HoH Competition #1 (Guess Who?)

Topic » HoH Competition #1 (Guess..

2096 days 19 hours ago
lassidoggy
This challenge is called “Guess Who?” and here’s how it works:

I’ll message every one of you a list with fifteen Big Brother alumni. Each one of you has a different, secret alumni assigned to you. Only I know who has what. You’ll have to ask a Yes or No question, and I’ll give you an answer. For example, you can ask “Are they a boy or a girl?” but you can’t ask “What’s the first letter of their name?” No open ended questions.

Each question you ask will give you 1 point. The person with the LEAST amount of points wins. In other words, the person that asks the LEAST amount of questions will win. Also, every incorrect guess will give you a point. The person that asks the least amount of questions/has the fewest incorrect guesses will win.

This competition will be done by Thursday, August 9th (8:00pm PST/11:00pm EST). Plenty of time.

TIEBREAKER: In the event that multiple people tie, you’ll answer a tiebreaker question where the closest person without going over will win. I ask that you submit your answer alongside your FIRST QUESTION/GUESS.

TIEBREAKER QUESTION: As of Wednesday, how many songs do I have downloaded on my Spotify account?
2096 days 19 hours ago
lassidoggy
I will be mailing everyone right now giving you the alumni list
2096 days 19 hours ago
Robbie626
Ok :)
2096 days 19 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Ok
2096 days 19 hours ago
paul028
ok
2096 days 12 hours ago
fearlessfoxy
perfect <3
2095 days 18 hours ago
lassidoggy
The competition is now CLOSED and I will be announcing the results.
2095 days 18 hours ago
lassidoggy
Brett and Jacob both failed to start the challenge and will have an inactivity strike against them. If inactivity continues, they will be expelled from the house.
2095 days 18 hours ago
lassidoggy
Mike and Robbie both failed to complete it in time, but asked questions and attempted it. This is not inactivity, but they’ve lost the competition.
2095 days 18 hours ago
lassidoggy
In last place with 7 points ... Paul
2095 days 18 hours ago
lassidoggy
Next with 6 points ... Michael
2095 days 18 hours ago
lassidoggy
The next two out with 5 points ... Foxy and Troy
2095 days 18 hours ago
lassidoggy
Next, with 4 points... Luca
2095 days 18 hours ago
lassidoggy
The leaves Howard, Joey, Madison, Jaron, and Tristin.
2095 days 18 hours ago
lassidoggy
With 3 points... Howard and Joey did not win.
2095 days 18 hours ago
lassidoggy
Madison, Jaron, and Tristin... one of you won the HoH, but there’s a special announcement regarding two of you.

open group

Lassi’s Big Brother (Season 1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!