This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Aral Sea Applications

Topic » Survivor: Aral Sea..

2099 days 9 hours ago
Nostalgic
Name:

Why should I cast you?:
2099 days 9 hours ago
HeyItsFox
Name: Mark
Color: White
You should cast me because I'm over-trustworthy and heroic. Also, I'm the first one to apply.
2097 days 19 hours ago
CrimsonCrab
Thaddeus-Bone "The Train Ecstasy/Plight" McLean
White

I never give up, I don't know how. I don't even know what it means to give up, because I've never done it nor will I ever, because not doing so would be the definition of giving up for which I don't know because I am the engine that never stops. A train built on the backs of demi-gods and fueled by the blood of the ancestors who have long preceded us. I am the one. I am the Loco Locomotive, the Bipolar Express, Thomas the Jagdpanzer E 100 Tank Engine, Ozzy Osbourne's Crazy Train, Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Exhaust Stacks.
2097 days 19 hours ago
radjon
Name: Jordan
Color Level: Blue

Why should I cast you?: Because I'll be active. I have never played a survivor group game before, so I am going to do my best to win this and I hope you'll allow me to let this be my first.  I know I can have a good social game and I'll try that strategy again.
2097 days 17 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Madison
White

You should cast me because I'm intellegent, will be fun to watch because I'll start drama, and also because I can tell this will be an awesome game and I want to be part of that and win!!!
2097 days 10 hours ago
luckruls
Name: Luck
Color Level: Orange

Why should I cast you?: I will be active in the game. I am also a big survivor fan so I would like to play.
2096 days 14 hours ago
Twinfacethe2nd
Name: Sam L.
Color Level: White, Not that high but its only because I pretty much only do ORG's

Why should I cast you?: Because I Play more of a quiet game. Im the one who orchestrates Big Moves behind the scenes to build up a application to Win the game in the end, if people are talking about me you best believe I will do everything in my power to flip they're perspective to improve the situation I'm in and improve my game in the process. You won't hear much from me drama wise but if all goes well many blindsides will be in your future.
2096 days 3 hours ago
waf_
Name: Waf
Color Level: Light Green

Why should I cast you?: I want to play again to Survivor, I think I can do better than other times.
2095 days 22 hours ago
Twinfacethe2nd
IF ANYONE WANTS TO APPLY FOR SURVIVOR JEJU ISLAND HERES A LINK TO THE APP https://goo.gl/forms/jmjka9ArbqEI70Ru2
2093 days 21 hours ago
QsMxRecon38
Name:Ethan
Color Level:White

Why should I cast you?:You should cast me because some people think you just have to be fastest or strong or even smartest in game, No that’s not my strategy is to be friends with everyone but might cause everyone to not notice me and let me sneak get people out of game but also want to get out some the good outsmarted people before they catch me. And also I’m able adapt to any twist possible because my if go after you it never miss it shot.

open group

Survivor: Aral Sea (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!