This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council 馃悹

Topic » Final Tribal Council 馃悹

1929 days 14 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Paul as you know we were close allies real close but i need to know some things first off i saved you many times in this game we have had a crazy past being enemies to friends i need to know would you have took to the final 3 with you if you won the final immunity?
1929 days 13 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Ok im going to start

#Paul

when I left the game, the next immunity challenge you post that:

paul028
Awwww, good try Marto, enjoy Ponderosa for me!

And now you are saying about you are so sorry we are in the jury i mean, that behaviour has a name and its FAKE. Im not bitter im not anything, but i really think you are in the final because you arent a threath in any sense and you just stay there, flotting.
I dont understand why you decide to send me a mail with your statement, why are you so desperate?
I know i have some duties has jury and of course im going to read the statements.

My question is: Do you regret about something in this game?

#Lori

After the swap I really want to work with you but you have like a barrier and i always have to be after you asking and whatever.
You said you play a communicative game, with who? Because its not me and as far as I know anyone knows you enough...

So you are highlighting something that I think its your biggest lack, so

My question is: Imagine you have all the power, write your bootlist since merge to the F3, based in your talkative awesome skills or whatever and thinking in this final you are going to win 100% sure bc you slayed. And PLS stop saying compliments to everyone

#Raul

I dont think your game is brilliant and i have always an eye put on you because i always think you are lying to me. Probably if you dont win all this challenges you will be with us on jury so...

A have two questions for you:
-What position do you think you deserve based on your game play and without immunity (from 1st place to 9th place)
-Imagine Mark voting with us this night, and we have a majority alliance us 5, would you vote me out or you want to make finals with me? Pls explain your imagination
1929 days 13 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
if i voted with you that night i would of got 5th i got 1 place better
1929 days 13 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
im not asking you, you arent in finals Mark :)
1929 days 13 hours ago
Lynda
Imagine you have all the power, write your bootlist since merge to the F3, based in your talkative awesome skills or whatever and thinking in this final you are going to win 100% sure bc you slayed. And PLS stop saying compliments to everyone

i played good. my communicative game was on point. and whats wrong about saying compliments i was saying the truth yall seem so freaking mean after you dont need to put on ur masks to stay anymore. and it hurts. i was honest and the time i wasnt and i regreted it i apologized. i dont understand your hate on me.
1929 days 12 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Paul, Lori

Why would you bring the biggest challenge threat into the f4?
Doesn鈥檛 he deserve the win?
1929 days 12 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
i dont hate you, but you are saying your communicative game is the best you have, and anyone agree on that so if your best skill is a lie...
1929 days 11 hours ago
MrBird
I feel u played a better game then the other two by far  ...so just gimme clarity..and this time..lets stary with the truth

Yes this was my one regret of thhe game as I鈥檝e already told you in pms, I cannot explain why I had lied unnecessarily to you at the moment, and I just hope you could forgive me and look past this.
1929 days 11 hours ago
MrBird
What position do you think you deserve based on your game play and without immunity (from 1st place to 9th place)
I would鈥檝e probably had gotten between 7th-6th, there鈥檚 a lot of factors in this obviously, but at the end of the day immunity is a part of the game and that鈥檚 where I was able to keep me safe.

-Imagine Mark voting with us this night, and we have a majority alliance us 5, would you vote me out or you want to make finals with me? Pls explain your imagination

I can tell you with 100% certainty I was going to thhe end with you, I loved our talks in Spanish and I really trusted you, and I do with things would鈥檝e gone out different cause our alliance was short lived :(
1929 days 11 hours ago
paul028
Mark: i need to know would you have took to the final 3 with you if you won the final immunity?

No, I would've taken Lori in hopes that you'd beat Raul in the final challenge because out of the both you had the better chance :(
1929 days 11 hours ago
paul028
Mich: Do you regret about something in this game?

Yes, one of my biggest regrets is not talking more to Brittany at merge. I think if we had talked more we could've possibly worked harder together and maybe get someone else out at that time because I personally didnt want Brittany out.

open group

{S2} Slothy's Survivor: Saint Lucia APPS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!