This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Challenge (S1) #10

Topic » Nomination Challenge (S1) #10

1061 days 16 hours ago
13bam
RULES

There are a bunch of paint for sale, that's right PAINT. But in this game, the paint pays YOU! The object of the game is to get the most money from your paint as you can. If you are the only one in a round to pick a certain paint, then you will get its value added to your score. However, if you pick the same paint as someone else, then it will be divided between the amount of people that picked it.

******ONCE you have picked a PAINT  you can't use it for another round. So no PURPLE for all rounds. You CAN'T even use it twice just ONCE********

5 rounds, the person who has the most value in PAINT will be the new Nominating Housemate

Here are the Paint that you can choose (and their values):

$500 - Purple Paint
$400 - Blue Paint
$350 - Green Paint
$300 - Orange Paint
$250 - Pink Paint
$200 - Yellow Paint
$150 - Red Paint
$100 - Black Paint
$50 - Brown Paint
$10 - Gray Paint
$1 - White Paint

Please send me your submissions like this:

Round 1-
Round 2-
Round 3-
Round 4-
Round 5-

****When you mail me a submission, it is LOCKED. I will only take your first submission****

You have until tomorrow at 8pm est. Ties are order of submission. DO NOT DISCUSS YOUR SUBMISSION WITH OTHERS. If I catch you are sharing, you will be DISQUALIFIED from this competition. GL
1060 days 13 hours ago
13bam
If AJ wins this Challenge then they will nominate 2 Housemates for Eviction. If anyone else wins, then they will nominate 1 Housemates for Eviction that will go up against the nominees the Eviction Housemate picked.

For now on in the competition, there only be 2 nominees for Eviction, unless under special succumstances.
1060 days 13 hours ago
13bam
Results
Honey #1162.5
Yung $891.67
Tris $841.66
Sonic $750
Mac $699.99
AJ $687.5
Patrick $596.65
Chandler $583.33
Ben $538.49
Josh $525
Harry $0

CONGRATULATIONS HONEY YOU ARE THE NEW NOMINATING HOUSEMATES, YOU HAVE AROUND 30 MINUTES TO NOMINATE ONE HOUSEMATE FOR EVICTION
1060 days 13 hours ago
BenjaminS
gratz Honey
1060 days 12 hours ago
honeybunch1
oK  wlle sorry Tris you can take your place on the block and out the door

open group

Lockdown: Game of Survival

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!