This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Week 9: Go Go Geronimo

Topic » All Stars Week 9: Go Go..

1035 days 2 hours ago
nijoco
Hello top 4!

https://media.giphy.com/media/12IDxP4vT6oeGs/giphy.gif

This week we're upping the ante! It's time for you to produce another killer verse. Earlier in the season you told us how you would get to the next level...well here you are trying to get to the final stage...

Giddy up girls and slay your way to the final. You will write, record (or voice text) a verse to the Ru Paul song:

.be

The point of your verse is to SLAY the other girls. Bury them. Come out on top (yeah, right).

Plai Station will choose where she wishes to be in the line up for winning last week. After that, you will ALL work together to put this piece together and deliver ONE final product to the main stage.

We have an instrumental version we will send on Skype.

On the runway: Best Drag.

72 hours to start. Good Luck!
1029 days 16 hours ago
Macda27
💜 Madame Monroe’s Best Drag 💜

https://i.imgur.com/IKkda3W.gif

https://i.imgur.com/4HEaVYD.gif

I went for a couture glamorous octopus! With ink and pearls everywhere! She really does look like a Monroe too!
1029 days 16 hours ago
Gamerden13
Plai Statión Look

Pre-reveal: https://ibb.co/ftfswTj
Post Reveal: https://ibb.co/7C2YVV4

For my runway thifa week I've taken a few influences and made something very special. What happens if you take Mollymauk Tealeaf from Critical Role, and add a dash of Willy Wonka? You get this simple but at the same time gorgeous outfit which is quintessential Plai Statión!
1029 days 16 hours ago
nateclove
Lyrics:

[Chorus]

Vamanos! Get down hoes!
The queen of the race is coming through. Made my way to top four, and I did it like it was no chore.
I'm the bad bitch, periodt pooh.
This all stars cast shaking in their boots.

What? And they be scared.
I play this game like if I cared.
And they believed! What?
But behind your back I call you slut.

I killed those girls! Huh?
I killed those girls that's why they quit!
I'll kill again? What?
One of these girls is gonna get slain!

Let's start off with this bitch Madame Monroe
For sure made top four for sucking dick
Next up we got Enobaria,
Got sent home came back like a cockroach
Last but not least we got Plai Station
Makin final four like an infestation
If this my competition I ain't scared
Is this a drag race for the visually impaired?

T'Kay Runwae! Who?
Bitch that's my name and don't forget.
I'll eat you up! How?
Just like I did these other girls!

[Chorus]

Runway: https://prnt.sc/18e2t0k
Baby I am giving you quintessential T'Kay Runwae. Glamorous, high fashion and elegant. This is definitely my favorite lewk of the season!
1029 days 13 hours ago
Faake
- Enobaria -

https://i.imgur.com/nysB6o2.jpg

Feeling my emerald dreams come true.
1027 days 8 hours ago
nijoco
Good Morning Ladies,

Myself and Rubes have listened to the completed song but due to technical issues, we are unable to post at this time- feel free to share your audio and lyrics with each other in the meantime if you wish but we will try to get the song ready for premier in the finale

Now down to business...

Based on this weeks challenge and runway- There is something to say...
1027 days 8 hours ago
nijoco
Madame- This is the best runway you have EVER presented on Rubes and Joco's drag race and let me say it is STUNNING. It has a unique shape and structure and you worked it so well with the hair. Honestly, GORGEOUS. Your lyrics and performance were so good- you gave us the most "slay" in your lyrics- you really let the other girls have it but you played it off well with the pacing, timing and recorded it well too. Good Job.

Plai- Hey! Your runway was good- I think more and more through this competition we have seen uniqueness from you, really establishing a brand. The look is very fashionable and i love the inspiration. Your lyrics were good; i think you deffo showed us who you are and actually for someone who has not really recorded before, i liked it, you showed how it fit the beat well. I wish it was more of a slay to the other girls as there was none of that and could have been added to make it a little longer but not a bad job at all.

T'Kay- Miss thing you have wonderful timing and have always had a good comedy element to every single verse or script challenge and i think that shone through again here today. You managed to slay the other girls and do it really tongue in cheek by taking some pops at yourself as well but you made sure to make that statement as you being a bad bitch also. Your runway is gorgeous! You always look gorgeous on the runway and today is no different- the shape is body-ody-ody iconic- but i wonder if we might see you go BIGGER, BOLDER with something more daring? A lady doesn't have to be refinement all the time! Great job though.

Enobaria- Your runway is very nice, it has a nice flow to it and it clearly fits your body wonderfully well; i'm not sure it's your best drag but then again, you make drag at such a high level, it's hard to think about where we take a step up. Your lyrics are great, they work well with the track and make that statement about being a top bitch but again, like Plai, there was no direct "hey you, i'll slay you". There were some general comments made around this which were good but could have been pushed further. When it's recorded, it sounds so good; pure latin fantasy. another good job!
1027 days 8 hours ago
nijoco
No Lipsync this week...at this point, the worst performing girl will be automatically eliminated. So who's making the finale?

Let's find out

1027 days 8 hours ago
nijoco
Madame Monroe
CONDRAGULATIONS- You are the WINNER of this weeks challenge.
1027 days 8 hours ago
nijoco
T'Kay Runwae
You are SAFE (Safe)
1027 days 7 hours ago
nijoco
Which leaves us with Plai Station and Enobaria
You both could have slayed harder but hit brand in your runways
Enobaria
Plai
You have both played a HUGE role in the amazing all stars
I'd like to take this opportunity to say, i love this top 4. This season has been riddled with withdrawals, weird ups and downs, in and outs, comebacks and drama but you have all stood strong and shone bright.

Now back to business
1027 days 7 hours ago
nijoco
Enobaria
You are SAFE (safe)
which means Plai Station, I'm sorry my dear
For leaving you til last, you are also SAFE (safe)
WELCOME TO THE FINALE BITCHES.
1027 days 7 hours ago
Macda27
Woohoo!

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!