This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

A thread for Aja

Topic » A thread for Aja

1187 days 2 hours ago
lruthskelt
Hey gurl, you OK over there kween?
1187 days 1 hour ago
Ajathekween
Yes I am sis
1187 days 1 hour ago
Ajathekween
Why
1187 days ago
lruthskelt
Have you had any info about the runway theme and all that jazz? Justin is doing magical fire and I've kinda boggarted electrical fire but JUST IN CASE heres what was happening in Skype:

For when you're up and about across the world frand, I've had an idea that maybe me you and Aja could represent different types of fire

So for instance one of us is magical fire, one is maybe electrical/lightning fire and one is like petrol/oil

Maybe even gas instead of magic

So its all based off natural stuff and it shows how fire will bitchslap air and water as electrical fire just gets worse with water etc. etc.
Lemme know what ya think when you're awake hun and please can you let Aja know we are thinking of her/does she have any plans (xmasheart)(xmasheart)(xmasheart)

--‐-----------
1186 days 23 hours ago
lruthskelt
Also if you wanna email me your look then I can add it to a trio look for submission. The judges can PM my email address if ya needs it :)
1186 days 23 hours ago
Ajathekween
I would love to do like gas fire/ like oil fire
1186 days 23 hours ago
lruthskelt
omg our runway is gonna be sick! Lookin  forward to seeing your lewk <3
1186 days 23 hours ago
Ajathekween
Same
1186 days 22 hours ago
lruthskelt
We got 6 hours left hun ♡ just got the time on Skype :) imma get nicky to pm you my email address if you wanna send along your look when its all done and I'll post it with the other ones

https:/imgur.com/a/JDsfghJ
Thats my looks and Justin is just finalising their looks and I'll send em along :)
1186 days 22 hours ago
lruthskelt
This is Justin's one https://imgur.com/a/XBFEcxZ
1186 days 4 hours ago
lruthskelt
How's everything going Aja hun? You all good, need a hand with anything etc.?
1186 days 4 hours ago
Ajathekween
No I’m good, I doing my look today
1186 days 1 hour ago
lruthskelt
Cool beans, I shall add to the group pic and post. Do you have anything particularly sassy to add to the group post? :)
1186 days 1 hour ago
Ajathekween
Mmm no not rlly...just that I tried
1186 days ago
lruthskelt

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!