This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 4- BOO, YOU WHORE

Topic » WEEK 4- BOO, YOU WHORE

1811 days 10 hours ago
nijoco
Welcome Top 12...

https://media.giphy.com/media/21Dn2ifCivZRe/giphy.gif

This week, we're in the land of the teen drama....

and your challenge is simple, in groups of 4...you have to recreate this scene...

You must each fill a specific character role and make this AS BITCHY AS POSSIBLE. I WANT PURE SHAAAAAAAAAAAAADE.

The groups are as follows...

Ivonka Slavia
Diarrhea Pearlman
Rachel Dupree
Charity B

Ruby Velvet
Sassina S. Slavia
Kamora
Enobaria

Ur mum's a fat dyke
Donut Ella
Mukbang
Coco Puff

On the runway this week... is Pretty in Pink

and if you find yourselves in the bottom...you get to wrap your lips around one of the biggest teen stars the world has ever seen...

This challenge is GAY AF so don't let me down. 48 hours. GO!
1811 days 9 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Runway: https://imgur.com/a/JQb0pNn

Lil Hoe Peep.
1811 days ago
UnicornChicken
=Charity B. Runway=
Today the B. in my name stands for pink. I make the rules here because I am queen.
https://imgur.com/a/dxT6gGN
1810 days 17 hours ago
Talian
Donut Ella

Runway Voiceover : What's more pink thank pink? Simple : PYNK! I'm bringing you Janelle Monae realness, baby.

Complete Look : https://i.imgur.com/UBaOhfp.png
Close Up : https://i.imgur.com/PznA8Sv.png
1810 days 12 hours ago
greyconverse
Runway / https://imgur.com/a/S7NpoCh

Equality is not real until our bodies are all viewed as equal. Women, fem guys, trans, there is nothing to hide baby! You are beautiful!

I took inspiration from female nudity and sexuality, however I tried to express it in a more gentle, glamorous approach.

#FreeTheNipple
1810 days 8 hours ago
Dylangover1
1810 days 7 hours ago
Kisa
Runway: https://imgur.com/a/iOxdFeY
a famous lyricist going by the name of Avril Lavigne once said. MINA SAIKO ARIGATO. KA KA KA KAWAII! ~~~
1810 days 6 hours ago
Ajathekween
Runway: https://imgur.com/gallery/w4dVUR2

Serving you Bunny from battery commercial.
1810 days 5 hours ago
lruthskelt
Sassina S. Slavia is Perdy in Pink, don't you dare touch her mink!

http://imgur.com/a/v9xUuOq
1810 days 4 hours ago
snick427
Runway: https://imgur.com/a/OEwxzFW

CF: I'm giving you Victorian black widow having a girl's night out just after murdering her fifth husband. Pro-tip: If you're going to marry her, lock up all hatchets/knives/cleavers/miscellaneous pointy things.
1809 days 12 hours ago
Talian
Ashley: Donut Ella
Becky: Ur mum's a fat dyke
Tiffany: Mukbang
Zawandahilizulu: Ajathekween

SCENE 1

*Becky videocalls Ashley*

Becky : Have you heard the news? It looks like we lost our sacrificial virgin, Markieshia, for tonight’s party! My boyfriend will never become chief if we can’t find another one!

Ashley : Actually... it’s MY boyfriend’s who’s going to become chief if you don’t mind. And we already have our virgin...

Becky : Spill the tea then.

Ashley : Do know about Zawandahilizulu? The new monkey in town? She’s just disembarked from Congo. She doesn’t even speak the language... it was too easy to convince her.

Becky : No way... I think I have her number. Thank you for the suggestion...

Ashley : That wasn’t one. I already told you the naive bitch is mine! Oh god, what now?

Becky : What’s going on?

Ashley : That new member, Tiffany... is calling me... Last week she asked me if I had a little cocaine for the party... so annoying...

Becky : Really? Don’t pick up! I hate her... she’s been telling me all about how God’s important and last week I come home and I found her in bed with all of my barely legal brothers! The last thing I need is to come home from Tap Dance and see her necking on with little Timmy. And you know I have 10 of them! Ash... I’m serious... don’t… she smells like roadkill and i'm a vegan..

SCENE 2

Tiffany: Hi bitches, i got the rat tails,  Xelly Flowers' blood, the bible chapter where god said a man should never sleep with another man and wear women's clothing and a Sasha bratz doll. should be a right fit for Zulu, although Sasha actually knew how to pronounce her F's and R's.. anyway did you get everything?

Becky: what's the bible chapter for?

Tiffany: oh just if we get bored on the way. we need some entertainment.

Ashley: we still need the robes.

Becky: I got them. my mom is getting them.

Tiffany: do we have one for Zulu too? we need it to look believable.

Becky: i only have 3
1809 days 12 hours ago
Talian
SCENE 3

*Zulu is connecting to Becky’s video call*

Siri: Chimpanzee is calling, Chimpanzee is calling

Becky: putting pants on I'M NOT READY YOU FUCKING NIG-

Zulu joins the call

Becky: Hey girl! Omg I’ve missed you so much! While I was getting a Red Carpet Manicure Amor 24 Polish I was thinking about what I would do if i never saw you again.

Zulu: Oh… tank you ok.

Becky: Anyway lets get down to business. So today me and the girls thought it would be super cute skinny and iconic to plan a little rit- coughs get together at my house. You would not want to miss it.

Zulu: But Berry

Becky: Its Becky.

Zulu: Becky. I have to fly back to Congo today, my cousins village was destroyed by a flash flood.

Becky: Forget about your fucking starving cousin girl, he's dead. Honestly that flood probably put him out of his misery. Besides, now your family won't have to pay for their food every month so you can buy some for yourself.

Zulu: Oh… ok.

Becky’s mother, Sharon walks in

Sharon: Hey Becky, I finished ironing your clothes for tonight.
https://media3.giphy.com/media/PzP6zlEG4EVws/giphy.gif

Zulu: Hey.. is that?

Becky: NO. Whispers Mum, get. Out. now. Sharon leaves Anyway Zulu, tonight is gonna be so rando and epic you would be stupid not to come.
Before Zulu can reply
Ok, 9pm Thomas Avenue. See you there. K bye!

Oh wait! Do I need to call you an Uber or does your family have a car or? Cos I wasn’t sure cos like your people don't usually have like- ok its fine bye.

SCENE 4

Tiffany : God... I though they never leave. I mean... I hate Zulu with all of my might but that Becky is not an easy one to beat either. You know... I think I found a hiding for illegal weapons under her bed! That or... she has a very peculiar collection of dildos! Either way... that’s not what God wants for us...

Ashley : I know, she’s been all complimental to Zulu just because I told her she’s a virgin and wats to use her at our party tonight.. she thinks if she steals her from me his boyfriend will have any chance to beat mine at the election. She’s been gifting pies to all the cult... like if those piles of gag could help her. Does she know she has to take them out before they’re completely burnt?

Tiffany : I see you have better things to do. You need to beat that bitch!

*Tiffany hangs up*
1809 days 12 hours ago
Talian
SCENE 5

Ashley videocalls Zulu
Ashley : Hey dear! So have you decided? Are you going with us tonight?

Zulu : I no know. Tiff and Becky are a little sneaky about this “party”. What exactly is you do?

Ashley : Oh, don’t even mind those stupid whores. The first doesn’t even know her boyfriend keeps going to uptown’s all male stripclubs to get fucked by some mule dicks all night long while she think he’s “working extra credits” and the second takes so many pills she’s convinced to still be a virgin.... and she’s pregnant. And come on! You need to come to the party! We’ll have a bonfire and a dance party! Let me send you some vids on WhatsApp!

Ashely hangs the phone

Zulu : Oh ok... wait... did you hang up on me?

*incoming videos from Ashely*

https://giphy.com/gifs/kkk-b0EYy1pHXf6uc

SCENE 6

*Becky and Tiffany are on the phone while Ashley is talking to Zulu *

Tiffany: Ashley wouldn't answer. she's probably talking to Zulu. Hopefully she'll ask her about the elephant horns. although i wouldn't be surprised if she forgot, that senile bitch is ageing twice as fast than the average human.

Becky: Not with her teenage looking self turning into a man looking self! girl is flatter than a highway. files nails

Tiffany: tell me about it! last week we went to get a massage and he didn't even need oil from all of her back pimples.

Becky: i heard she looks like that because she used to be a professional bodybuilder and it's from all of the testosterone. That or she wasn't kidding when she said all of her uncle's bloodline is possessing her body. Yesterday she called me Dalphine and asked if Hitler woke up from his nap because she has an important message to deliver. Like… I get that your mum died 3 days ago but that doesn’t give you an excuse to be a fucking weirdo. Suck it up, your mum worked at Claire's and we didn’t need Jojo to look any more prepubescent. 

Tiffany: Psycho... oops someone’s calling. gotta take that.

Scene 7 -

incoming call - unsaved number

*answers*

Tiffany: Um, Hello?

Zulu: Hey! its me! Z-

Tiffany: Aww.. im sorry but i already donated. thank you though!

Zulu: No Its me Zulu!

Tiffany: Oh,, oh my gosh hi Zush! what's the Jush? Haha

Zulu: Uh.. good? i actually str-

Tiffany: enoguh of that, you're coming to the party right? you're basically already on the attendee list you can't back out now it's too late.

Zulu: I don't know Tippany i already told Becky i have to fly to Cong-

Tiffany: TIFFANY. ITS TIFFANY, WITH AN F ZULU. know how to pronounce my name you disrespectful bitch.

Zulu: Im sor-

Tiffany: you're coming to the fucking party and thats on that period. if you swam all the way to america and want to fit in with the pretty girls you need to show up to the important events. you don't wanna go back to congo and be sold for 3 pieces of bread just so your dad can have his american style peanut butter and jelly while you're out there being someones property and can't even ACHIEVE YOUR OWN DREAMS OF BEING A SUCCSESFUL POP SINGER AND HAVE YOUR SINGLE RANK HIGHER THAN #695 ON BILLBOARD.

Zulu: uh...

Tiffany: and don't forget the elephant horns.

Zulu: elephant horns?

Tiffany: omg i knew that bitch would forget. yes. get the elephant horns they're super important to the party. you're basically bringing the most important part. you know how to kill an elephant using the 3 slice technique right or do u use your bare hands in congo?. anyway. see you later for the deets

Zulu: ok-

*hangs up*
1809 days 12 hours ago
Talian
SCENE 8

Becky, Tiffany and Ashley are in a call

Becky: … Like I said it's only incest if he puts it in and he only fingered me so it's no biggie.

Ashley: You’re actually disg-

*Zulu joins the call*

Tiffany: ZUUUSH!

Zulu: Hi guys! Thank you for inviting me to the party tonight! It’s gonna be a blast!

Ashley: Is this your first party since coming from Congo? Or did you bust it out over there?

Becky: The only thing they were busting over there were 9 year old girls.

Tiffany is seen texting on her phone
Becky’s phone pings
Becky quickly replies and leaves the room, slamming the door behind her

Zulu: Where is Becky going?

Tiffany: She had to go pick up supplies for tonight. Don't worry about it. Anyway, I thought we could all listen to my new single, “White delight”. It’s better with headphones so put them on.

*They all wait until Zulu puts her headphones on*

2 mins later..

*While Zulu’s ears are filled with the sweet tune of White Supremacy, Becky is seen creeping past Zulu’s doorway*

https://media.giphy.com/media/jqle4QmZ1OqZ6NS3n3/giphy.gif

*Becky then returns with Zulu’s mother in a headlock, gun pointed at her head. Becky drags her outside*

Tiffany and Ashley are trying to keep in their laughter

Zulu: What's funny?

Tiffany: Nothing. See you later be there. 9pm Thomas Avenue.

Tiffany and Ashley leave the call

SCENE 9

*Zulu arrives at Thomas Avenue*
*Knocks in Becky’s door*
*The door reads*, “Go round the back for party <3 @ Zulu”

Zulu: Yay im so excited.
As Zulu approaches the back yard she sees smoke rising into the sky

Zulu: A bonfire omg!

*Zulu is hit in her head*

*Upbeat music plays as Zulu is dragged into the woods*

The scene ends
1809 days 11 hours ago
greyconverse
REGINA : Enobaria
GRETCHEN : Sassina
KAREN : Ruby
CADY :  Kamora

/Split screen. Enobaria and Kamora are on the phone from their respective phones. /

KAMORA: Sassina thinks you’re mad at her because she’s running for Queen of Rubes and Joco’s Drag Race

ENOBARIA: Oh my Prada, I’m not mad at her, I’m just worried. I think she being in Top 4 it’s like.. She obviously has a safe spot because she’s Joco’s daughter, I mean, her track record it’s like Markiesha’s. She’s gonna have a total meltdown when she get 4th, and who’s gonna have to take care of her? Me! And I'm gonna be super busy being the winner and drinking lots of cheap Vodka!

KAMORA: So, you think Joco is playing favorites because they are drag family?

ENOBARIA: Kamora, she’s not CUNT, I mean, she hasn't Charisma, she isn’t Unique, she has no Nerve,.. She is Funny, I can give you that, and maybe she's kinda Artistic and definitely is Regular. She maybe can be Talented, takes some talent to always choose ugly hairstyles. I know that sounds bad but, whatever. Tengaged’s Drag Superstar is always CUNT, and she’s like... FART. And the crazy thing is that Ruby should won that Lipsync! But, everyone always forget about her because she's such a hooker. She sended her nudes to the Hosts, the Producers, the Pit Crew, the Janitors, Santino Rice and my Mom. Anyway, I gotta go, I’m going to take an aphrodisiac bath and maybe go on Grindr.

/Enobaria hangs up and disappears/

KAMORA: Well, she’s definitely not mad at you.

/The screen splits again from the other side to reveal that with 3-way calling, Sassina was on the line the whole time. Her face is full of shade and sass/
1809 days 10 hours ago
greyconverse
SASSINA: Wait!

KAMORA: Are you alright?

SASSINA: Brb bitch.

/Sassina hangs up on her. Kamora looks surprised as she slides off screen. Sassina sobs for a second as she dials the phone. Split screen as Ruby answers./

RUBY: Hello?

SASSINA: Guuuuurl, if someone spilled hot tea all over your werkstation, you’d want me to tell you right?

RUBY: No? Um- what? Yes I’ll have a tea.

SASSINA: Ok hun I don't want you to get upset, but what if it was one of the other hoes in this competition?

RUBY: Like Tati running James Charles, you better push them under a bus sis. Hold on, other line.

SASSINA: This is some weak ass bullsh-...

KAMORA: Good for you, Sassi!

/Ruby clicks over. The screen splits in thirds. It’s Enobaria. We still see Sassina holding the other line./

RUBY: Hello?

ENOBARIA: Let's Kai Kai. I really need a break from this competition and release some tension in the Branjie style.

RUBY: What you need is to complete a humor challenge without one hundred gifs babe.
Hold on, I am on the line with Sassina with last week's winner- oh, wait.

ENOBARIA: Don’t invite Sassina, she have herpes and I finished the treatment last week. The last thing I need in this moment are my floor full of her snacks.

RUBY: Bitch we ALL know it was you that gave her herpes hold on.

ENOBARIA: I wasn't! I was half-cured when I put my eggplant on her peach! Ok, hurry up. My make up is already melting down and my tuck feels itchy.

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!