This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE GREAT BRITISH FINAL PART 1 RESULTS

Topic » THE GREAT BRITISH FINAL PART 1..

2066 days 5 hours ago
nijoco
Lets get down to some critiques before one of you girls leaves the race for good...

Rudemtion Runway:

Calamity:

Rubes: Ooo yass! I’m loving this reveal! This is such a step up from last time where you were bottom 2! To be honest this could have challenged Gemini for the win! I don’t exactly get the first look but then when you reveal it’s like wow!

Joco: I love this reveal, and the whole concept of turning something dark and ugly into something more playful and colourful. Its a MASSIVE improvement on your last attempt at this challenge and probably would have place very well. But you look beautiful and the hair especially is awesome.

Gemini:
Rubes: I like this look! I like the simple subtle details to it and the way the dress flows represents what you were going for! This is a big step up from your last looks and it fits the theme well! Good job!

Joco: This is a big step up from your first attempt at this look; knowing the film, sticking to the aquatic theme was a good idea and with this look you look like a sexy, sassy bond girl, rocking up a posh hotel for one of those martinis. good job.

Piah:
Rubes: This is so SEXY! And girl that whip is everything lol! I’m loving this hair, the boots and the outfit! You matched the theme this time round and it is a step up!

Joco: So this uses basically all of Warbird's superhero outfit and you didn't know ths but she is my super lady icon! Im a little confused by your waist is an odd jagged shape but you look stunning and this is wayyyyy beyond what you created before, and again, could have pushed the top if you'd turned this look in the original week.

Thiccness:
Rubes: LOVE IT! This is initially what you would think when you think of witches but the way you have constructed this look girl, it’s so polished and clean! Only you can pull this off and you have nailed it!

Joco: This to me is amazing, you create such a unique spin on looks. This is typical withc and every detail, all the way down to the shoes is a great choice. This is big improvement on the first time round and you keep showing how unique you are!

British Eleganza Extravaganza!

Calamity:
Rubes: I really like it! It’s not what I would think of the UK from first thought but it is totally given me sorta like Victorian or Elizabethan era and it looks great! The peach colour is everything and girl that neck piece, slay!

Joco: I like this look...it's very old english, some retro queen couture. Whilst not instantly recognisable as British, the thought that has gone into this is incredible and you look so gorgeous in that colour and it's accesorised to hell and back. good job!

Gemini:
Rubes: This is so elegant! I can see the connection in this look and it’s really polished and put together. But, and this is the big but lol like almost as big as Joco’s butt lmao 😂, it is missing something for me. Everything is there but there is something that needs to be done to give me life and believe the story you are telling in the look. Overall it’s a beautiful look!

Joco: Shut up Rubes! This is a beautiful look and im glad you remade this look. Using blue is a good choice as its a predominant colour of the British flag and the royal family etc but this doesnt jump out as overly british aside from the colour. saying that, you look beautiful, well done.

Piah:
Rubes: Yas! Even though it may be obvious just sticking a bunch of Union Jack flags on your dress, you make it work miss thang! The hobnob belt is funny and clever and just the whole look overall is complete which is perfect! Good job!

Joco: This is the kind of uniqueness that we are expecting for these final looks. You gave up all the tea and and the patriatism you could throw at this and where before with you book dress, i didnt like the shape, i think your figure in this dress is stunning and the concept is genius.

Thiccness:
Rubes: OMG! Umm so this is astonishing. Like. I don’t even know what to say honestly. You are so fucking creative with your looks like who would have ever thought to put the London Underground on their dress. This was a huge risk and girl IT FUCKING PAID OFF! STUNNING! You have certainly left your mark sis!

Joco: I ADORE this look, similarly to Piah's, this is obviously British and would be recognised by almost everybody everywhere which is the key to making these looks so successful and epic. The map dress is extraordinary, you cut a lovely figure and the hat addition is hilarious and well defined.
2066 days 5 hours ago
nijoco
We have been back and forth all day and have made our final decision
2066 days 5 hours ago
nijoco
Thiccness McChrist
You continued to blow us away on the runway,
condragulations, you are in the final 3.
2066 days 5 hours ago
nijoco
Calamity Janet
Your style has been variable and results like a rollercoaster but you stood your ground tonight.
Condragulations, you are in the final 3.
2066 days 5 hours ago
nijoco
Gemini and Piah La Trelle
You both turned looks to prove why you are in the final and we're so glad and proud to have 4 amazing queens grace this race and this stage tonight
Piah La Trelle, you showed some fight, creativity and uniqueness tonight that we want to more of and showed us what make you a great queen,
Condragulations, you are in the final 3
2066 days 5 hours ago
rory17
Thank you so much!
2066 days 5 hours ago
nijoco
Gemini, you came into this final as the underdog, with a win under your belt and some truly memorable moments, you turned up and turned out this final and it was a pleasure.
But for now my dear,
Please, sashay away.
2066 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Congratulations ladies! We will see you st the finale!

Gemini you were truly amazing :(

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!