This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 9- RUNWAY

Topic » EPISODE 9- RUNWAY

2081 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Welcome to the main stage of Rubes and Joco’s Drag Race! This week we asked our queens to read each other to filth and on the the runway category is Books Realness!

If you land in the bottom 2 this week the LS song is “Read All About It” by Emeli Sande!
2081 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Alotta, Madame due to not posting you are both up for elimination this week.
2081 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Now can Calamity and Gemini please step forward. You ladies are
Safe. You may leave the stage!
2081 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
So that means that Lilla, Piah and Thiccness are either in the top or bottom this week.
2081 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Ok, let’s get to critiques!

Thiccness McChrist:
Rubes: This week you’re reads were ok to me. I didn’t really get some of them but Gemini’s one made me laugh! Well I mean, they were better than the others lol. But a couple of them made me chuckle. Now your runway. OMG! I love! It’s totally unique and I’m gonna say this. THE BEST RUNWAY OF THE NIGHT! Good job!

Joco: Your reads were some of the best in this challenge and your read about calamity and myself made me laugh so hard! On the runway, I loved this look, and using a classic read rant from drag race was amazing, I thought it was so clever.

Piah LaTrelle:
Rubes: Your reads is this week were very good you made me laugh the most out of all the queens in this challenge. I thought that all your reads were good and they were consistent. I liked the one about Thiccness because you read Joco and that’s always great lmao! And you’re runwayis also very good! I don’t know how the fuck you can walk down the runway in that dress made out of books but you make it work! Great job this week!

Joco: You had good reads this week and did well to read all of the girls and most of them were funny! Alottas read was funny if long winded. The dress was a great idea and the execution was great but I personally would have preferred a more shapely figure.

Lilla:
Rubes: Your reads were one of the best! Especially the ones for Piah and Thiccness! They were great! Some may have been a little short but overall your performance was good. And then your runway is also good. It’s a little simple and I don’t think it’s at your usual standard but don’t get me wrong the concept is great and the look came together well but it could have been executed a little better in my opinion. Good job this week.

Joco: Some of your reads were good and some didn't seem to land as well as others did. Madames was probably the best but thiccness' fell flat. On the runway I'd loved the concept and the book hat but much of the look was based on newspaper not books! you look gorgeous as always though.
2081 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Psych! No one is getting low this week! You can thank me guys Joco wanted to throw all of you in the bottom this week. 😆
Anyway, Lilla
You are safe. You may step to the back of the stage!
2081 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
So that means that either Piah or Thiccness has won this weeks challenge.
Thiccness
You are safe.
Which means Piah, Condragulations! You are the winner of this weeks challenge!
You may both join the other girls!
2081 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Two queens stand before us. Ladies this is your last chance to impress us and save yourself from elimination. Good luck and don’t fuck it up!

You have 24 hours!
2080 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
Well ladies. You both have failed to send in a lipsync and I must say that I am deeply disappointed in both of you to be honest.

Alotta Nerve, Madame Monroe. For the first time this season. I will have to ask both of you to sashay away.

Congratulations on f5 our queens! We do not want to see this happen again. You are all just a few episode away from the finale and any one of you can snatch that crown! Joco will be holding the next ep so when he is ready he will post the next challenge.

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!