This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 9- READ ALL ABOUT IT

Topic » EPISODE 9- READ ALL ABOUT IT

2085 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
Welcome to our top 7!

Last week we said goodbye to Sharon, one of our returnees. It's been one hell of a ride so far and each of you at some point have shown us that you deserve to still be in the competition.

Now for this weeks challenge we want you gals to give us comedy, sass and basically drag all of your sisters t the floor! Yes that's right it is time for the reading challenge! It is a competition after all so we want you to go all in like your life depends on it, don't disappoint us!

As for the runway, we want to see books realness! You can take this however you want to

And if you land in the bottom 2 this week you will be lipsyncing to "Read All About It" by Emeli Sande. Who would have guessed lmao.

https://youtu.be/vaAVByGaON0

You have 48 hours!
2085 days 4 hours ago
Ajathekween
Gemini

Runway: https://i.imgur.com/dWCTNQZ.png

Inspiration from the book Lord of the Rings
2084 days 1 hour ago
rory17
Piah LaTrelle

https://imgur.com/a/0ZFvXJa

It's a dress made of books stacked. C'mon. Read me.
2083 days 16 hours ago
nijoco
IM EXTENDING THIS ANOTHER 24 HOURS DUE TO AVAILABILITY OF HOSTS AND PARTICIPANTS.
2083 days 16 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
Thiccness McChrist - Challenge:
Alotta Nerve and Piah LaTrelle – you had a lot of nerve to both do the queen of throwing temper tantrums for your Snatch Game, especially when Lilla was sitting right there!
Calamity Janet – Joco wants you to know you make her sick. But maybe that’s just because she deepthroats you so hard.
Gemini – Geminis get told they have two personalities. It would be good if you even had one.
Madame Monroe – For a queen who submits so late I’m surprised you didn’t leave so early. If you were going to make arriving late your brand, you could have at least picked up a mayo chicken for 99p.

Runway: https://i.snag.gy/g6WwYJ.jpg
Says right here that you're a lil bitch
2083 days 11 hours ago
rory17
Airplane food, am I right? ....Wow. What a mediocre joke. You know, another thing that is mediocre and a joke is Calamity Janet whenever she attempts drag.

Madame Monroe, I call you the moon of drag because you're usually only out at night (you're a whore), you only shine in the dark (whenever everyone sucks), and your face is cratered as fuck.

Alotta Nerve. This isn't me trying to be shady...well kinda. This is a TRUE STORY! I knew there were 7 queens left here and I had 5 down. I had no internet to look up the queen I was forgetting and I stayed up all night trying to think who the final queen was. When I got internet, I saw I forgot you.....who even are you? ....When did you even get here?

Lillia. You know, I preferred when you were Hawthorne in Omen's Drag Race. That's because you knew how to stop talking then.

Thicness McChrist. We can tell you're British because your teeth are as fucked up as Joco's crooked ass glasses.

Gemini. Let me know next week how active the eliminated girls skype chat is.
2082 days 21 hours ago
UnicornChicken
+Calamity Janet Runway-
I always wanted to be prom queen, but I never got the chance. Now I finally have the chance to live my dream, while paying homage to Carrie, a book written by the greatest horror author of our time - Stephen King.

https://imgur.com/a/SFSeSBQ
2082 days 17 hours ago
nijoco
11 HOURS TO GO!
2082 days 17 hours ago
Kisa
Piah LaTrelle - I love the fact that your only win was when you basically typed 'ursula' into the imvu catalog. must be hard trying to make something yourself out of one wig and one makeup look

Gemini - your outfits are loud, talent is quiet, personality on mute

Thiccness McCrist - So your name is thiccness but all your outfits are cardboard edited on a random skinny 60's housewife model. but maybe the thiccness is somewhere else. you should probably get that checked

Alotta Nerve - Yes, it feels really nice up here. but you wouldn't know

Calamity Janet - looking at your outfit last challenge really convinced me that you're probably color blind! but it's ok. it comes with age. but hey it's really good to look 60 when you're 70! and congrats on losing a couple pounds, i know. shaving does wonders

Madame Monroe - The ego of amy schumer and talent of lele pons. being the MOTHER of house of monroe you would think both will show up to the party. but maybe you can't show what you don't have.

~~~
Runway:
https://imgur.com/a/2xy3qhZ
don't swallow ink kids!
2082 days 16 hours ago
Ajathekween
Gemini

Let’s get it PUNTAS

Calamity Janet: What happened. You were so good in the race until you got a eliminated. Not even Tricky Mattel can save you or your butch queen outfits.

Lilla: You are on top. To bad that’s not going to last long.

Piah Latrelle: Oh your still here. Oh I thought you disappear. Now that you are here can you make my dream come true.

Thiccness McCrist: Really What is so thick about you. Your lack of fashion sence. For somebody who is thick you sure are skrony.

Madame Monroe: Really I thought you were dead.

Alotta Nerve: You have a lot of nerve to serve and butcher your talent and serve it on a platter.

Gemini.. Oh wait that’s me. Welp

Thanks PUNTAS
2082 days 15 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Calamity's Reading Challenge

Madame Monroe - You already sent me home once, I heard they let you stay because your mum isn't coming to pick you up until next week.

Lilla - I think you should get into acting. With all these remakes and sequels it's only a matter of time before they need a new Frankenstein.

Alotta Nerve - My front lawn is turning into a bit of a jungle, could you give me the number of the guy who mows your back hair?

Piah LaTrelle - Did you know that if you rearrange the letters in your name you can spell illiterate? Well... as close as you'll ever get to spelling such a big word.

Gemini - You've lasted longer than I thought you would and you've grown so much over the competition. Just like my hemorrhoids.

Thiccness McChrist - You're really living up to your name and pulling off some miracles in these challenges. Can't wait until the part where you get whipped, beaten and crucified.
2082 days 4 hours ago
nijoco
CLOSED

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!