This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 6- WELCOME TO THE FREAKSHOW

Topic » WEEK 6- WELCOME TO THE..

1796 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
Hello queens! I’m back back back back back again!

Ladies this week we are taking a night trip as we venture in the dark into Horror week!!!

Horror movies are some of my favourites so I’m excited!

So for this weeks challenge we want you queens to imagine that you are the killer in a new teen slasher movie! We want you girls to tell us in which order and in what ways you’d kill your fellow queens! Who’s the last queen standing and who’s the first to die. What will you do to kill them all?!

The challenge will count as 50% of the result this week as the runway will be the other 50% so you need to bring it to both the challenge and runway!!

On the runway, category is..... Welcome To The Freakshow!!! You can take this as you like! Make us gag ladies!

If you land in the bottom 2 this week, the lipsync song is...

1796 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
Oh 48 hours
1796 days 16 hours ago
lruthskelt
Sassina S. Slavia (the non-crazy Slavia) presents:

100 Ways To Die In Drag Race
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lLoWoslTuG0CNXfuABzRtVsY_y3T4XAhuS-UAvtPhsM/edit?usp=sharing

For clarity:

Fuck putting this in a list, it’s simple. With all these bitches I say one thing…. DRACARYS!
https://media.giphy.com/media/9ljido0fjus92/giphy.gif

Oh ok, I’ll break it down individually!

So, first up, get them top bitches out of here who are probably gonna win. How am I taking them out?
Feed them to the Lions, Mamas!

But who are they? Who do I think will inevitably beat my ass and end up in the top 4? Well obviously it’s these thirsty hoes:
Enobaria
Ur Mum
Mukbang
Donut

All can be feed to the lions!

Except, of course, for Donut….she can be dunked in a vat of scalding hot coffee, whilst powdered sugar is poured continuously down her throat until she drowns in her own conceptualised confectionary…

Moving swiftly on, do you want to play a game?
https://media.giphy.com/media/VrgS9JZ86CLyo/giphy.gif

This game is called Pin The Wallpaper Over The Gutbucket. In this game, the gutbucket bottom will always be Ruby. Pretty Little Fuck Boy? There is nothing little about that bat cave. What better way to rid this race of rancour than to fill that cavernous wasteland….with fresh mixed cement....
Did somebody order an Extreme Enema?

Now I was always taught that you should never be mean to someone with a disability...but oh well!  Many people say the reason Rachel never shows her leg is because of the app she uses, but the truth is that they were rubbed off by all the carpet burns. Now here is a queen who may be harder to kill, but I’m sure that if the Clap doesn’t get her, then the arsenic that I would tip in her Absolut cocktail will do the trick...Bitch had it coming!

When it comes to Coco...I mean...with those looks I wouldn’t have to do much to kill you off...you’ll be able to do it to yourself soon enough. Long walk off a short runway springs to mind...so with that in mind I’m thinking of taking a jolly old trip to the seaside with my dear sister. Like her talent, the wind will blow her away on a windy pier, but if Hurricane Critique doesn’t kill her, I’m sure a short sharp shove will do the trick. Simple. Elegant. Classic. Nothing we usually would associate with Coco but there is a first time for everything...and a last time....

It would be charitable to keep her death short and sweet, so for Charity I reserve a murder most long and drawn at, as I have no good will to gift this bitch. For this, I will require a psychological offensive, a slow destruction through heartbreak, pain and anguish. So, I will be camping Katie Hopkins outside of Charity’s dressing room, every single day, until Charity no longer can resist and, in a glorious fit of madness and rage, throws Katie Hopkins out of the nearest window, straight into a bin. But how does Charity die? Clearly you are not aware of the psychological deterioration that utter waste of available oxygen Katie Hopkins can be, with that on a loop for 24 hours, 7 days a week, even the strongest mind will slip….All I will need is a simple Youtube video to be played just after the vicious attack on Katie for Charity to finally SNAP, and kill herself to stop the voices! Who ever said murder needs to be messy...and I can steal the bitches wigs and say she left them to me...

Kamora my dear…...you are SAFE (for a change). You are free to walk away….up until I make sure all these schmurdahs have your sticky little prints all over them! Say goodbye to the pussy, because Boo Boo Kitty the only Meow you’ll be hearing is from your cell mate, Bubba, when he makes you purr for Daddy.

And me?
Well what can I say...
https://media.giphy.com/media/Mu793YXA89D7W/giphy.gif

Runway:
https://imgur.com/a/OOH2clS

1796 days 6 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
https://media.giphy.com/media/iD8YRBHsv7vW0/giphy.gif

Hey yall, it’s me! Ur mum’s a fat Charles Manson Rip Off! Today I was bored so I decided to hunt down and brutally murder all of my fellow queens! *Ur mum opens her closet* *All the heads of the queens roll out* Woops! Anyway, we’ll go back to this morning…

https://media.giphy.com/media/d3yxg15kJppJilnW/giphy.gif

*Ruby Velvet is sitting in her living room*
Ruby: Ugh! Why am I such a failure? Why am I uncapable of placing high in any challenge? I’m honestly in a deep state of depression ☹
Ur mum: *Listening through her window* That gives me an idea! *Grabs phone*
*Rubys phone pings*
Anonymous message: You are a fat fucking dyke whore I hope u go to hell just like your trashy family you ugly slut. Take your five shitty placements and shove them up your fat arse!
Ruby: OmG! *starts crying* I guess that’s all I am, a fat fucking dyke. *walks over to her balcony* I can’t do this anymore… *She jumps off her balcony and plummets towards the busy streets below*
Ur mum: Haha stupid bitch. *Plays Skyfall on her phone*

Ruby: *Lands face first in oncoming traffic and snaps in five pieces, just like the amount of filler safes she has.
Ur mum: *Giggles*
_____
*At the farm*
Ur mum: and that pig looks like Kamora!
*Ur mum sees Coco Puff petting the animals*
Ur mum: Oh shit that big black lady is here!
*Coco approaches*
Coco: Hey gurl am coco.
Ur mum: Hi im ur mum.
Coco: Oh hell no! *Coco takes her weave off*
Ur mum: Lmao don’t try it. *Ur mum grabs Cocos arm and teleports back to the year 1620*

Coco: Where are we!
Ur mum: Oh this same farm was a slave farm in 1620!
Coco: omg…
White slave owner: ONE OF THEM N****** ESCAPED! *He grabs Coco and takes her inside*
Ur mum: My work here is done *Ur mum can hear Coco getting whipped*

________
*At Crispy Cremes*
Donut: Mm these Donut’s are delicious!
Ur mum: Hey girl!
Donut: Hi.
Ur mum: So I recently made a new donut! The cardio fat slimmer 3000. It will basically make you a skinny goddess!
Donut: Oh! *As she is already obese* I’ll take one!
*Donut bites into the Donut*
Donut: um… It doesn’t taste too good…
*She falls to the floor and starts frothing at the mouth*
Cripsy Creme manager: OMG! Although she was fat and ate our whole supply of Donut we don’t want her to die. We’re gonna have to hire a bloody forklift…
________
*Ur mum leaves the Donut store and sees a soup kitchen*
Ur mum: ugh fucking homeless people…
*Charity B is serving the soup*
Ur mum: Why would you help the fuckers? *Whispers something into a crackhead drunk old mans ear*
Charity B: Yes sir, what would you like?
The Old Man: FUCK YOU BITCH *He grabs Charity’s hair and pulls her over the counter, then he stabs her in the eye with his pocket knife*
Charity B: *Blind* AGH SOMEONE HELP ME! *Trips over*
Ur mum: Bye bye bitch! *Steps down on Charity’s head, her heel crushes her skull*
________
*at the drag club*
*Rachel, Mukbang, Enobaria, Sassina and Kamora are getting ready for their shows*
Mukbang: Is it weird that there’s fungus growing on my pu-
Rachel: Guys im gonna go get some drinks.
Sassina: k.
*Rachel leaves*
Kamora: She’s so fat honestly like stop eating. Why do people pay to see that.
Enobaria: Literally! Fat whore.
*At the empty bar*
Rachel: Hmm… I’ll get some vodka!
Ur mum: *Coughs*
Rachel: Oh hi! What can I get you?
Ur mum: A glass of water.
Rachel: Ok. *Makes water, gives it to ur mum*
Ur mum: *Drinks it* *Stares at Rachel*
Rachel: ok… im gonna go get ready for the sho-
Ur mum: *Smashes glass bottle over Rachel head* *Rachel is out cold* Haha..
*A bloody head is thrown in*
https://media.giphy.com/media/6nbCo0lSo7Y9q/giphy.gif
The severed head: Guys I got the vodka!
Everyone: AASHGHGH! BITCH RUN!
*The four girls run backstage and lock the door behind them*
Mukbang: What the fuck was that?!
Enobaria: I think it was Rachel!
*An axe breaks through the backstage door*
Ur mum: HERES MUMMY!
Mukbang: AGHH! *She grabs Kamora and throws her towards Ur mum*
Ur mum: *Axes Kamora in her shoulder*
Kamora; AGHHG *She drops to her knees*
Ur mum: *Swings axe towards her neck, cutting it clean off*
_________
Sassina: This way! *She climbs into a vent* *The others follow*
*In the vent*
Enobaria: This shit is fucked up!
Ur mum: *Climbing in* Im coming!
Mukbang: FASTER!
*As they are crawling, Enobaria’s leg gets grabbed*
Enobaria: SHIT! HELP ME.
Mukbang: Only the strong survive! *She kicks Enobaria and Enobaria is dragged back*
Ur mum: I’ve got you now bitch!
*Screams can be heard as Mukbang and Sassina exit the vent*
Sassina: This way! *They run out onto the street*
Mukbang: Call the police!
*The police arrive*
Police man: Hey how can I help.
Mukbang: This crazy asshole just killed all my friends.
*The police man is stabbed through the chest*
Ur mum: You thought you could escape?
*Ur mum stabs Mukbang in the stomach, and carves out her guts*
*An assortment of takeaway food falls out of her stomach, she dies*
Sassina: YOU ASSHOLE NO! *Sassina runs across the road*
*A TRUCKS HORN SOUNDS*
Sassina: AGH! *She gets run down*
*The truck door opens and Enobaria steps out*
Enobaria: and that’s for leaving me hoe.
Ur mum: Welcome to the fam. *She high fives Enobaria*
*The two of them walk off into the distance*
*Music plays*

*After credits*
Enobaria: So who are we getting next?
Ur mum: Well… I like to work alone *She bites into Enobarias neck and watches her bleed out*
1796 days 6 hours ago
Ajathekween
Coco Puff

Runway: https://imgur.com/gallery/z7YVd4w

I’m giving you circus clown gone wrong.
1796 days 2 hours ago
Dylangover1
1st killed- Rachel Dupree
Do the Volcano experiment inside them

2nd killed- Ur mum's a fat dyke
Force feed them McDonalds

3rd killed-Sassina S. Slavia
Force-feed them lots of sleeping pills. Make it look like suicide

4th killed- Enobaria
Trap them in a sun bed

5th killed-Coco Puff
hypnotize them and than Give them an umbrella and tell them to be Mary Poppins on top of a ten storey building

6th killed-Ivonka Slavia
Cover them in batter and deep fry them in burning oil

7th killed- Charity B
Get a lighter and burn holes in them slowly

8th killed- Donut Ella
Mummify them, alive

9th killed-Ruby Velvet
Operate on them. Remove all the bones from their body and see how long theysurvive

10th killed- Mukbang
Drop them into an electrocuted pool

runway: https://imgur.com/tkoB4ak
1796 days 1 hour ago
greyconverse
I took inspiration from my own inner demons. My own bleeding freak show heart.

I want to bring some representation to the runway. Sometimes something leaves a hole so big in your life you have no choice but to rhinestone it until it shines and you love yourself again.

Stigma exists because we refuse to talk and normalize. 

https://media.giphy.com/media/icPrZe0Q6HHXJdRV25/giphy.gif

"Herpes infection is common. About 1 in 8 people aged 14-49 in the U.S. has genital herpes. About 1 in 2 people ages 14-49 in the U.S. are infected with HSV-1, which is the typical cause of oral herpes."

https://imgur.com/a/rGxlV20

Look, but don't touch :*

Charisma? x
Uniqueness? x
Nerve? x
Talent x
1796 days 1 hour ago
greyconverse
Now I spend even longer on my challenge. I am listening >:)
1795 days 22 hours ago
Talian
Donut Ella

Runway Voiceover : *the music stops and Donut struts the runway in complete silence*

Complete Look : https://i.imgur.com/XV12mYx.png
Close Up : https://i.imgur.com/3oGbBMU.png
1795 days 19 hours ago
Talian
A Nightmare on Her Tweet

A story about serial killer Thready Cougar (played by the ever graceful Donut Ella) who kills any Queens on Twitter trying to start random shit just for visibility by making their Tweets become true.

Score on Rotten Tomatoes : 0% (this movie sucks).

Ur Mom’s A Fat Dyke
Tweet : “I can’t believe we are still blaming Nike for using kids to craft their football balloons! It’s 2019 you guys! People can take advantage of whoever they want! This is none of your business!”

Ur Mom finds herself in the middle of a football field with 12 Threadies playing only... with no ball?
Thready 1 : “Where is the ball?”
Thready 2 : *points at Ur* “There it is!”
Thready 3 : “But that’s deflated!”
Thready 4 : Let’s inflate it then.
Thready 5 takes an compressor and shove it in Ur Mom’s ear and starts it. Ur Mom’s head inflates until it blows up. Threadies keep playing soccer with the head.

:
:
:

Enobaria
Tweet : “OMG I cant believe Rachel keeps playing this “I have no legs” card... like bitch, I have no fashion sense or talent whatsoever and I’m still on the race!”.

Thready is under her bed holding an axe. She crawls on top and in a blink cuts Enobaria’s feet off. They’re suddenly in the middle of a marathon and the finish line is just a few feet away. Thready is front of it.
Thready : “Now run your race, bitch”.
Enobaria starts running.
Thready : “Haven’t you ever run a marathon? You need to wait for the gunshot before starting”
Thready shots Enobaria in the head.

:
:
:

Kamora
Tweet : “I can’t believe how much fun I have with dicks. Like literally I couldn’t live without them. I’m such a whore”

Thready throws a hard dicked Mukbang in the room and fills the air with GHB (a sex appetite exciter) to force them to have sex. Kamora dies of boredom in half an hour.

:
:
:

Coco Puff
Tweet : “Let’s all support General Mills and their endevour to slave half of South America in the cocoa plantations to have our crunchy amazing Coco Puffs!”

Thready is over her in the kitchen pouring incandescent hot chocolate on top of her almost burning Coco to death. Coco suddenly finds herself in an enormous cup of milk while a gigantic Thready is laughing and drinking the milk. Finally she swallows and digest Coco for good.

:
:
:

Charity
Tweet : “You guys. I’m so sick and tired of you trying to tell me that Earth is round. Earth is definitely flat and you all are just sheeps only willing to feed off anything this wicked government tells you!”

Charity finds herself in space watching the earth (which is round) turning and turning endlessly. After years, Thready in a space suit approaches her.
Thready : Now are you convinced it is round?
Charity : Yes. I’ve been here so long. I’d love to go back there.
Thready : Say no more.
Thready pushes Charity in the atmosphere enough for gravity to have effect on her, to watch her fall and crash to the ground.

:
:
:

Sassina
Tweet : I know there have been some old tweets going around of me saying the n world. And I’m so sorry. I changed so much since the release of them two days ago. I mean... I still hate fucking ni- and I would never hold a ni- hand without sanitizer. So thanks for understanding I am the victim here...”

Sassina is immobilized on her bed. Thready cut her whole skin off to sew black skin on her by hand. Sassina finds herself on a sinking rubber dinghy in the middle of the ocean, bleeding and surrounded by sharks. Thready is laughing near her. Thready breaks the floor of the boat and jumps in the sea. Leaving Sassina to the sharks.

:
:
:

Mukbang
Tweet : “I love Trisha so much! I think the world would be such a better place if there were more of her!”

Mukbang finds herself at Trisha’s house. Coincidently she’s recording a mukbang. She turns around and it’s just Thready in a wig who chains her to a sofa and force feed Mukbang until her stomach explodes. At which point the real Trisha comes out and eat Mukbang’s exploded corpse.

:
:
:

Rachel Dupree
Tweet : “I really feel that Trixie was a deserving winner. Hallelloo back to where you came from Shangela”

I guess Thready just throws an hair blower into Rachel’s bath with Rachel in it. This seriously needs no attention. If you say Trixie deserved to win, you kinda wanted it.

:
:
:

Ruby

Tweet : “I think...

Ur Mom : Stop! She’s right behind you!
Thready : How did you see me? And how are you still alive?
Ur Mom : Well, you should have known that my head was already full of hot air so I survived just fine. Joke on you!
Ruby : OMG! I managed to get this bitch’s ID! Let’s call the cops and have her arrested!

The three of them find themselves suddenly in a bedroom. Ruby and Ur Mom are naked and erected one in front of each other.

... they die of laughter in 3...2...1.

Mission accomplished.
1795 days ago
Faake
× Enobaria ×

RUNWAY

https://imgur.com/gallery/I4WLX77

Come! Come and see! Enobaria, the living marionette!

Today I'm living my Freakshow Fantasy. I have some broken parts, an orthopedic leg and surprising eyes. I'm a little bit clownish, a little bit creepy and very fashionable. Pinocchio could never.
1795 days ago
spinfur
*The scene opens up on Rachel at an interrogation table, she’s smoking a cigarette, and there are handcuffs attached to her and the table to keep her from leaving. Rubes and Nijoco walks in and throws a folder on the table, Racher raises an eyebrow and opens the folder, inside are the picture of ex-contestants from Season 3 of this drag race, Rachel smirks looking up at the two hosts*

Rachel: So you want me to explain how I killed those ugly whores huh? What? you don’t think I’m capable because I have no legs? Worked out for that bitch on scream queens who faked her illness didn’t it?

I mean c’mon Nijoco is thirsty for like half the cast I had to do something to cut these bitches down, so I went to the easy one’s and then I decided to go after the harder ones. It’s a nice camp after all, so sad that someone had to ruin it hehe.

*Rachel begins holding up photos of each victim in order she killed, just keeping her calm nature and smirking everytime*

-Victim #1: Coco Puff-

Coco Puff was quite the easy target, you know the old say see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil? Well she’s all of the above, as she can’t read instructions for challenges correctly, she can’t listen to critiques about her looks, and she can’t really speak her mind since she stuck with the tengaged mails. It was quite easy cutting her tongue out, gouging her eyeballs out, and cutting her ears off while she screamed in pain. Of course none of that is shown since hollywood likes to keep things censored, but when the girls discovered her corpse in the forest it was quite interesting.

-Victim #2: Ruby Velvet-

You know Miss Ruby had a death wish coming to her when she left the group, I guess she couldn’t handle being save all the time and the win being given to a queen who just wore two flowers in her hair oops. *giggles* Speaking of flowers, you know the most poisonous flower out there right? Castor oil aka the palm of christ. So if Ruby wanted more flowers, I was going to give it to her in the form of a lethal and painful injection of Castor Oil. Sorry Ruby no one fucks with me.

-Victim #3: Mukbang-

Now this was a harder kill, but I knew I needed to get rid of her fast, she hated time extensions in the challenge, and she was all bothered by people asking for extensions because they didn’t have time for the certain challenge, well I got news for you Mukbang, I’m going to have to make you wait for your death, in fact I had to tie her up to a log cutting machine, and watched her slowly get cut in half by the blade. She hated waiting so much let’s just give her something to wait for then.

-Victim #4: Charity B-

The last remaining member of my group from the four way phone call challenge, thanks for all the help you put into the challenge, it really push us up past the bottom… NOT. Charity literally didn’t do anything except talk a bit about her looks her trash and how she always got Boots until recently, so I decided to grant her wish of reading her for trash looks… fortunately we had a different of what we meant, she saw herself having bad looks, and I saw her cut up and put into the trash… oops. At least I kept the head to always remember that she was at least useful to me as a paperweight.

-Victim #5: Ur Mom-

Reading her challenge from last week she obviously did not learn not to have sex in a horror movie because she’s all she probably wanted to do. Well not really, she has her own race to host and both host sucking up to her to make sure she crowns one of them. Can’t say how many times I came on Skype and those three were talking about that other shitty race that I totally did not flop at in the previous season. I made sure that race ended, and that the hosts could focus on crowning me, so I blew up the set for Ur Mom’s race, with Ur Mom’s dead body inside. How did I kill Ur Mom? The whole not to have sex in a horror movie comes full circle as a giant dildo was pierced up her ass and into her heart.

Before I move on I can’t unsee the many diseases I saw my fucking god… that girl really needed to get tested.

-Victim #6: Donut Ella-

Now I don’t know if you know this, but Donut actually hosted a Big Brother a while back that I played in. It was Big Brother The Musical and basically the HoH’s were decided through a anonymous eurovision ranking system where you submit songs to match a certain theme. Now I actually got runner-up to that BB game, however as we all know in my time in Analiese’s I don’t take runner-up too well. So I gave Donut a choice, I locked her in a room without anything in it except a gun, and Roxxy Andrew’s verse from Read U Wrote U playing. If she didn’t want to hear Roxxy Andrews for the rest of her life, she knew what to do. And seeing her picture here is enough evidence she took the route I expected.

-Victim #7: Enobaria-

Now these last three get a bit tricky since I don’t really know much about them since I haven’t really interacted with them. They were forgettable to me, and most of anyone who is watching the rest. Well at least Sassina and Kamora were, Enobaria had a win under her belt and I couldn’t let her get any further. However she reminds me of a certain queen that quit the competition last round, so I decided to just bring that queen back one more time and let me tell you she ferociously attacked Enobaria, I haven’t seen that much blood. I guess all that time being lazy on her ass made Lynda feral. After she dealt with Enobaria, I had to put her down with a shotgun. At Enobaria can say she had a win before she died, that’s something a lot of these other queens can’t say though the fucking host seem to like giving wins out like it’s fucking candy.

-Victim #8: Kamora-

Ah Kamora… Kamora… Kamora… she is a queen that is slowly improving in the way she handles herself in drag races she came so far, it’s a shame I had to cut it short. You know Kamora don’t you think I forgot about your performance you had last season when you were known as Angel, and so as a gift I decided to strap you down into a chair and show you the most hideous thing I could find… that being you ice princess look from Season 2!

https://imgur.com/xPs1iZh

Fortunately I had goggles on, and I wasn’t watching the scream, all I saw was Kamora having a seizure after seeing that look and her eyes rolling to the back of her head. A valid reaction to that look I must say.

-Victim #9: Sassina-

The final queen left, she outlasted all the others, or at least I decided to kill her last because I didn’t really know how to kill her. Like I said she’s very forgettable, she barely says anything in chat, and her challenges are quite boring and I barely even remember her runways. So I decided to make her disappear forever so the world will forever forget her. I offered her a nice shower, and if you know anything about World War 2 then you know what comes next. Not to go all Hitler on anybody but sometimes you take inspiration from the weirdest places, drag is all about stealing ideas from people ya know? Murder has the same exact motto, and you can learn a lot from terrible events, such as what the fuck Sassina was thinking for the leather and flowers runway, red seriously girl?

*Rachel sets the final photo down, and she gets up revealing that she does in fact have legs*

Plot twist I know, you two wouldn’t have expected a no legged bitch to do this right? Well you’re right, but the story about my legs are for another day… you need to keep better security, since I’m already out of here.

*Rachel points to the handcuffs on Rubes and Nijoco and none are attached to her*

Oh by the way, you might want to check up on your DTH host, I think something tragic happened to her..

*Rachel walks out as the next victim is shown*

-Victim #10: Oadira Davenport-

Oadira with her head down at a computer screen, and a bullet straight through her head. On the computer screen it shows Crystal Clear’s Japanese runway from Lynda’s Drag Race and the resulting “BOOT” from it. On the wall next to her written in blood is “NEXT TIME DO YOUR RESEARCH.”
1795 days ago
UnicornChicken
= Charity B. stars in a new teen slasher flick - 'B is for Blood' (coming soon to a pop up theatre in an alleyway near you) =

As a student of the horror film, I have made it my life's work to study the art of terror and fear. The teen slasher is a such a wonderfully cheesy sub-genre and as a killer I'd like to pay homage to the greats (and the not-so-greats), while carving a name for myself as a horror icon.

Chapter 1 - Blood on the Ice
Ur Mum is the last person left in the ice skating rink after closing. She takes this time to practice her figure skating, graceful and alone... or so she thinks. A figure stands on the other end of the rink wearing a hockey mask and wielding something. The figure begins to skate closer and she sees that they are holding a machete.

She turns to skate away but the person in the hockey mask is going too fast. As the figure approaches, they raise the machete high above Ur Mum's head and swings. She ducks under the weapon, and makes an evasive turn towards the exit. The masked killer speeds towards Ur Mum even faster this time, and in one pirouette, they slice Ur Mum's right leg off with the machete and leave a deep gash in the other leg with the ice skate.

Blood spills onto the ice as Ur Mum tries to crawl away, her hands frozen and shivering as she looks around for her attacker. There is no sign of them. Moments later there is a rumble and a zamboni drives onto the rink, crushing Ur Mum's bones and flattening her into the ice.

Chapter 2 - Scream Queen
Enobaria and Coco Puff sit together on the couch, watching Scream and eating popcorn.
Coco's phone rings and she wanders out to the kitchen to answer it. The killer is on the other end of the phone.
'Do you believe in ghosts?'
Coco rolls her eyes and hangs up. She gets some more snacks out of the cupboard and heads back into the living room. She drops her bowl of nachos and salsa all over the carpet and screams when she sees the Enobaria has had her neck sliced open and her vocal cords ripped out. The killer emerges from behind the couch wearing a ghostface mask and chases Coco. The front door is jammed shut, but Coco crawls through the doggy door because she is so skinny, and runs down the street to Rachel's house.

Chapter 3 - My Bloody Valentine
Coco bursts into Rachel's front door, shouting for help. She runs through the house looking for her. When she runs into the kitchen she finds a heart shaped box on the table. It has a note on it that reads 'I ♥ U'. Coco opens the box to find a human heart. She screams and stumbles backwards, seeing Rachel's dead body sprawled behind the kitchen counter with her chest cavity ripped open. Coco screams again and call the police.

Chapter 4 - Donut Come For Me
Donut Ella swivels in her chair, wearing her sexy cop uniform and dipping donuts into her coffee. It's been a long night. The phone rings and she answers. Coco screams and shouts on the other end of the line, telling Donut about what happened. Donut shovels a donut into her mouth.
"Mhmm. Masked killer blah blah blah. Bloody murder la di da. Y'know I could murder a triple cheeseburger right about now. I'm gonna take a trip over to McDonald's and I'll come check out this so-called murder scene. You want anything while I'm there? Some nuggets? Actually no. I'm gonna get myself some nuggets."
Donut hangs up on Coco and puts on her sexy police officer hat, but notices something by the front door... it's a doll holding a knife. Donut Ella takes another bite of a her donut and goes to inspect the creepy looking doll. When she bends down to get close, her mug of scalding hot tea is smashed over her head and she falls forward, impaling her eye on the doll's knife.

Chapter 5 - Super Hot Dreams
Sassina tosses and turns in her sleep, having nightmares of her good friend Ur Mum's bloody murder. She jolts awake a finds her arm chained to her bedpost. She pulls at the chain to try and free her arm, but it won't budge. That is when she notices the room is becoming hot and she can see bright light on the other side of her bedroom door. A molotov smashes through her window and spreads fire all over the floor. The police and fire department all arrive at Sassina's house as the flames burn out of control. Her bed goes up in flames and Sassina goes with it.

Chapter 6 - Texas Pumpkin Massacre
Ruby Velvet peeks out of her window as Coco runs down the street screaming. She locks her front door and turns off her front light. Just as she does, a pumpkin comes smashing through her front window and the rev of a chainsaw motor is heard outside the door. She runs out of her back door and through her garden. She throws herself over her neighbor's fence and falls into a deep hole on the other side, breaking her leg. Inside the hole is Kamora's body with a bloody jack-o-lantern over her head and a knife through the top. Ruby screams and pulls herself up out of the grave. She begins to limp away as the masked killer emerges from the side of the house, revving the chainsaw and slicing down the middle of Ruby's head.

Chapter 8 - Charity's House of Wax
In a dark dingy basement, Coco has been captured and she is tied up beside Mukbang. The masked killer waltzes in and removes the mask, revealing herself as none other than Charity B. This takes place in the dark timeline where Charity B. was eliminated first this season. The heads of previously eliminated queens are mounted on the wall of Charity's basement. This is her revenge for being robbed by Rubes and Joco. There are two large wax statues of Rubes and Joco in the corner of the room. They look very... real. Charity leaves the room and returns with a vat of boiling hot wax. She pours it over Mukbang, melting her face and scalding her body with hot wax, killing her. Coco screams... again. Charity picks up a saw, ready to make her final kill before she is interrupted.
'I brought you some death with a side of bullets!'
Charity turns around just in time to see Donut Ella with a sexy cop eyepatch, firing a round of bullets into her chest. Donut Ella frees Coco and they escape together as Charity dies in her basement. At least this time she came 3rd.
'I woulda come quicker and saved Mukbang, but I had to stop off at Panda Express. I hope you like Orange Chicken gurl.'

END CREDITS
1795 days ago
UnicornChicken
= Charity B. Runway =
I'm sure all of you have been wondering since day 1, what does the B stand for? Well the B stands for Bad Juju. The circus has got fortune tellers, but the freakshow... well they've got the voodoo lady who may or may not be giving out free blood curses.

https://imgur.com/a/5Y5W3rQ
1795 days ago
Faake
× Enobaria ×

CHALLENGE

Oh, well ... I heard that the hunting season has started and Drag Queens are at the top of the list, so why not take advantage of these beautiful pieces of meat and silicon around me to have a feast?

I like challenges and I'm very good at it, so I went into the werkroom with a big shotgun so everyone has time to scare, run and hide. Anyway, Donut is so clumsy that she stumbled and fell, so I was able to hunt my first prey very soon. I just tied her with a rope and put her in the oven with icing, she will be delicious when I return, I can notice that its meat is sweet and tasty.

Then, I realized that there was someone else in the Werkroom hidden behind a screen. Oh, it was Rachel Dupree! What does she do here that hasn't run for her life? Oh sure, how silly I am! The bitch doesn't have legs! (and neither arms). Your group could had been absent in the past challenge, but I didn't forget you. It gave me a bit of pain to kill her because she won the last challenge and it was her only triumph, so I left her on one of the props stairs with a strap on her neck tied to the headlights, and gravity did the rest. Anyway, you know what they say, everything that goes up, has to go down.

Oh, the beautiful Mukbang ... I found her running down a desolate street. She wasn't very fast, in fact she is quite slow, but I let her run so she would think she could escape and I kept a safe distance. Knowing her, I knew that when she lacked little to win, she would end giving up and surrendering. She apologized to me for the ugly princesses she gave me for the second challenge, and I told her that I apologized. And then I stabbed her in the stomach because bitch, I forgive but I don't forget. Anyway, I left her precious face intact so they can do the funeral with her coffin open.

I didn't want to go to the Disco to look for them because I thought "No one would be so foolish to hide in such an obvious place", but I was thirsty so I went for a cocktail, and there was Kamora, drunk as a skunk. When she saw me, she came staging to greet me. I hugged her and said: "Let's go to the bathroom, so we freshen up a bit and I give you some of my dust". She smiled, so I took her arm and took her to a cubicle. I put some powder on the edge of the toilet (nasty, I know, but I knew she wouldn't mind it). When she bent down to snort a line, I just pushed her head with my heel and drown her in the toilet. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, powder to powder.

I found Charity where I least expected it: At the top... of a building. I know that the whore thought herself very clever because nobody was going to imagine that she was there, but you know what the B in her name stands for? Blinsided. By the time she realized everything, she already had a scarf with chloroform on her face. Oh, wait! I got the wrong bottle and used acid? Oh, that's why the seizures. Anyway, being dead she wasn't gonna need her nose... or any part of her face.

To kill Coco I had to make a big effort because I couldn't find her! Then I remembered that she would surely be in a hole, because it is very difficult to see her out of the bottom! I finally found her hiding in an open grave in the cemetery, and well, I gave her a shovel in the head and buried her alive before she woke up. Believe me, if I didn't do it, it would end up happening anyway. Better if I saved her suffering, right?

"Hello Sassina, how are you?" It was hard not to notice that she was inside a trash can if the bitch can't stop screaming! This shit became a speaker and Coco could hear her voice from her grave. Well, I had to turn the tank and roll it downhill by its own track record (I could see how it started to slope down) Oh, I forgot to mention that at the end of the street was the pier? Well, I hope she knows how to swim! Well, actually, I hope not.

The next one was Ruby ... I have to admit that I almost forgot to look for her, but I found her sleeping on a bench in a square. I suppose she thought she could be safe once more, and she fell asleep confidently, covered with some cardboard and newspaper clippings. Luckily, I had my emergency gas bottle and a lighter that I borrowed from Charity and I never returned it. As the fire rises, I hope you too!

Our last survivor has been Ur Mum. Not because she's the smartest in terms of hiding, but the bitch is fast! By the time I finished killing all the others, she had already made three costume changes, had taken an Uber, a plane, had toured France and had returned to the werkroom to advance the next challenge in case she survived. I found her there when I came back to eat Donut, but she didn't see me, so I kept silent behind her, and when she lifted her head to say "published!"... BAM! My mum could probably be a fat dyke, but at least she hasn't a hole in her head.

I'm gonna be honest, I had one more victim. I wanted to kill Lynda too, and she was hard to find! But when I found her (she was on Rubes and Joco's dressing room) she had already came suicide! She put a f*cking gun in her forehead and shoted! And it was interesting cause there was no blood on the floor, there was tiny little Lyndas all over the place. The bitch was full or herself! Anyway, nothing that a little bit of insecticide couldn't solve.

Now I'm gonna eat the donut in peace. Thanks ladies! It was a pleasure!
1794 days 23 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Runway: https://imgur.com/a/cy4TOsm

Ur mum is wet.

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!