This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jasoivivor Syria Episode 1

Topic » Jasoivivor Syria Episode 1

1763 days 17 hours ago
Jasoi
ELIZABETH GETS EVICTED
1763 days 17 hours ago
Jasoi
Tris-Asfar

Yes still have my idol
1762 days 17 hours ago
Jasoi
KOLBY GETS DISQUALIFIED!
1762 days 17 hours ago
Jasoi
THEY HAVE MERGED

QUS ALMATAR TRIBE:
Tris(TMAN5445)
Aria(Aria_Grande)
Tina(Tinawesson)
Jack W(RealJacksonWalsh)
Harry(harrywasnak)
Eoin(Eoin)
Mark(piesyumyumpies)
Kimmy(iichaoskimmy)
Bryan(CiTy)
Sea(Seaviper)
Birks(Birks4444)
1758 days 14 hours ago
Jasoi
CITY GETS 11TH
1756 days 18 hours ago
Jasoi
Mark
im not dumb i know Tris has the idol but i cant tell anyone that yet not even my ride or die birks im not throwing any names out nobody wants to pm me so i have to pm them a vote idea myself i want someone to come up with the genius idea of voting Tris out so if the plan fails i can pin it on them when it was me the entire time i need Harry out too he is the biggest threat in comps to me then anybody else so Tris or Harry leaving would be amazing for this game.
1756 days 14 hours ago
Jasoi
JACK W GETS 10TH
1756 days 14 hours ago
Jasoi
he was bitter...
1756 days 14 hours ago
Jasoi
Mark

i didnt even vote Jack but Harry tells me stuff he trusts me even though he voted Jack out i just need to pretend i voted Jack out and fucken hell Tris i really wanted you to play it on Jack  and idol yourself out eek have to win the challenge also Harry yur a good friend but i dont trust you lol im never taking you to the end sorry lol
1755 days 13 hours ago
Jasoi
So soo
Harry and Tris wanna blindside Mark and saying if that they should use a idol

They messaged tina and tina is down to vote him
However Birks told them to vote eoin
1752 days 17 hours ago
Jasoi
KIMMY GETS DISQUALIFED
1752 days 17 hours ago
Jasoi
Harry

I think I just gained majority tonight. I got Tina, Tris, & Aria to vote for Mark. Assuming the other 4 don’t all vote together, that should be enough for mark to go
1751 days 16 hours ago
Jasoi
Mark gets 8th

open group

Jasoivivor syria VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!